What's new

Gmail backup tool

alleendea21

New Techie
Gmail backup tool provide easy method to backup gmail items in simple steps with this smart application. This is the most reliable solution to your problem. Gmail backup is lightweight, easy to install and will not slow down your computer. This is fast and well-programmed application and wonderful way to save gmail mailbox backup in pst, eml, emlx, mbox , and msg format. Gmail Backup Expert tool software is specially designed for those Gmail users who want to know how to make Gmail email backup and also take other items like email and attachment items and also export the entire Gmail data to a local storage drive.

Follow this link :-osttopstapp/gmail-backup.html

Aryan_26

New Techie
Yes, I agree with the fact that such advanced utilities are more reliable to backup and migrate Gmail emails. Last month, I had to back up my Gmail emails into the hard drive. Then, one of my colleagues recommended the Cigati Gmail Backup Tool that helped me to accomplish this task. It has some advanced features that optimize the overall task. Apart from this, I have experienced great technical assistance regarding my queries. In case you are willing to opt for such a utility to manage your Gmail emails, then you can try its free trial version that will allow you to backup and migrate the first 50 emails per folder.

Harryjones

New Techie
If you need to backup the Gmail emails easily without wasting much time then you must go with a professional GainTools Cloud Backup Tool. As a satisfied user, I can say that Gmail Backup Software is the most reliable and virus-free utility that can efficiently backup all the Gmail mailbox. This app is really very powerful as it converts all the mailbox in bulk in a single click. It has a smart feature to backup the mailbox in multiple file formats and email clients.

Ashika01

New Techie
MacSonik Gmail backup tool for Mac is a one-go-to software for easy importing of multiple Gmail emails with attachments to different email clients. This software also provides an option to create a backup of Gmail mailboxes into different file formats like PDF, PST, MSG, and 20+ other file formats. Using the Mail filter option users can remove the already backed-up emails from the current backup process. The Gmail backup tool removes duplicate files from the backup process and also frees up the server space after backup.

suydifipsi

New Techie
Softaken Gmail Backup Expert performs backup of Gmail emails to numerous formats like EML, EMLX, PST, MBOX, MSG.It has an amazing user-friendly interface that helps in comfortably performing the task. Additionally, it is embedded with some advanced features that will help in maintaining data structure and integrity.This software has easy to use that can run designed for both technical and non-technical users. Gmail Backup Tool also has a demo version. To help you understand how the software works before purchasing the full version.

alicemurphy

Informed Techie
If you are looking for Gmail Backup Tool then you can try MigrateEmails Gmail Backup Tool. It is a professional utility to backup and convert Gmail emails into multiple other file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and in case of any doubt you can contact the tech support team at any time.

Last edited:

Danish

Informed Techie
Sysinfo Gmail Backup Tool is a 100% reliable tool that allows users to download and save emails from their Gmail account into PCs and hard drives. The software is competent enough to backup Gmail items into PST, EML, EMLX, PDF, and other file formats.

arup

New Techie
Gmail Backup Tool is the most reliable and easy-to-use tool to backup all your Gmail emails with attachments to local drives. It backup emails from your Gmail account to keep your data safe and secure. Backup all Gmail emails into different formats such as PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, DOC, TXT, HTML formats. It also migrates Gmail emails into Office 365, Yahoo, Thunderbird, IMAP, Hotmail, etc. It has features to save or migrate Gmail mailbox emails into 30+ saving options. You can save a lot of space, simply download the email attachments with the help of this tool and never run out of space. Gmail backup tool is one of the best backup software for the Windows operating system.

Some highlighted features:
1. Backup Complete Gmail Mailbox
2. Save Gmail Emails Into Different Files formats
3. Filters for Selective Backup or Import
4. Migrate Gmail emails Into Several Email Clients
5. Option to Set Schedule Backup/Migration

sachin12singh

New Techie
MailsDaddy Gmail Backup Tool is a perfect solution for users and administrators. It provides the best way of backup in multiple formats like PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, and other required formats. This tool helps in maintaining Meta properties. You can exactly use of Date Filter option and select the date range. It supports all kinds of Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

markhangry22

New Techie
CloudMigration Gmail Backup Tool is best solution to backup your Gmail email into different file formats. You can also migrate Gmail to multiple email clients. Non technical also use this tool very easily. Try its free demo version.

Pooja12

New Techie
You can easily export all data in bluk with use of Mailsdaddy Gmail backup software . the best part of this tool is much easier for quick emails backup and new users also can easily take a backup of their gmail account.it allows user to filter , find speedly and backup some importes dates emails. You can export email, gmail of any size and split.