What's new

Gmail backup tool

alleendea21

New Techie
Gmail backup tool provide easy method to backup gmail items in simple steps with this smart application. This is the most reliable solution to your problem. Gmail backup is lightweight, easy to install and will not slow down your computer. This is fast and well-programmed application and wonderful way to save gmail mailbox backup in pst, eml, emlx, mbox , and msg format. Gmail Backup Expert tool software is specially designed for those Gmail users who want to know how to make Gmail email backup and also take other items like email and attachment items and also export the entire Gmail data to a local storage drive.

Follow this link :-osttopstapp/gmail-backup.html

Yes, I agree with the fact that such advanced utilities are more reliable to backup and migrate Gmail emails. Last month, I had to back up my Gmail emails into the hard drive. Then, one of my colleagues recommended the Cigati Gmail Backup Tool that helped me to accomplish this task. It has some advanced features that optimize the overall task. Apart from this, I have experienced great technical assistance regarding my queries. In case you are willing to opt for such a utility to manage your Gmail emails, then you can try its free trial version that will allow you to backup and migrate the first 50 emails per folder.

If you need to backup the Gmail emails easily without wasting much time then you must go with a professional GainTools Cloud Backup Tool. As a satisfied user, I can say that Gmail Backup Software is the most reliable and virus-free utility that can efficiently backup all the Gmail mailbox. This app is really very powerful as it converts all the mailbox in bulk in a single click. It has a smart feature to backup the mailbox in multiple file formats and email clients.

MacSonik Gmail backup tool for Mac is a one-go-to software for easy importing of multiple Gmail emails with attachments to different email clients. This software also provides an option to create a backup of Gmail mailboxes into different file formats like PDF, PST, MSG, and 20+ other file formats. Using the Mail filter option users can remove the already backed-up emails from the current backup process. The Gmail backup tool removes duplicate files from the backup process and also frees up the server space after backup.

Softaken Gmail Backup Expert performs backup of Gmail emails to numerous formats like EML, EMLX, PST, MBOX, MSG.It has an amazing user-friendly interface that helps in comfortably performing the task. Additionally, it is embedded with some advanced features that will help in maintaining data structure and integrity.This software has easy to use that can run designed for both technical and non-technical users. Gmail Backup Tool also has a demo version. To help you understand how the software works before purchasing the full version.

If you are looking for Gmail Backup Tool then you can try MigrateEmails Gmail Backup Tool. It is a professional utility to backup and convert Gmail emails into multiple other file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and in case of any doubt you can contact the tech support team at any time.

Last edited:
Sysinfo Gmail Backup Tool is a 100% reliable tool that allows users to download and save emails from their Gmail account into PCs and hard drives. The software is competent enough to backup Gmail items into PST, EML, EMLX, PDF, and other file formats.

Gmail Backup Tool is the most reliable and easy-to-use tool to backup all your Gmail emails with attachments to local drives. It backup emails from your Gmail account to keep your data safe and secure. Backup all Gmail emails into different formats such as PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, DOC, TXT, HTML formats. It also migrates Gmail emails into Office 365, Yahoo, Thunderbird, IMAP, Hotmail, etc. It has features to save or migrate Gmail mailbox emails into 30+ saving options. You can save a lot of space, simply download the email attachments with the help of this tool and never run out of space. Gmail backup tool is one of the best backup software for the Windows operating system.

Some highlighted features:
1. Backup Complete Gmail Mailbox
2. Save Gmail Emails Into Different Files formats
3. Filters for Selective Backup or Import
4. Migrate Gmail emails Into Several Email Clients
5. Option to Set Schedule Backup/Migration

MailsDaddy Gmail Backup Tool is a perfect solution for users and administrators. It provides the best way of backup in multiple formats like PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, and other required formats. This tool helps in maintaining Meta properties. You can exactly use of Date Filter option and select the date range. It supports all kinds of Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

CloudMigration Gmail Backup Tool is best solution to backup your Gmail email into different file formats. You can also migrate Gmail to multiple email clients. Non technical also use this tool very easily. Try its free demo version.

You can easily export all data in bluk with use of Mailsdaddy Gmail backup software . the best part of this tool is much easier for quick emails backup and new users also can easily take a backup of their gmail account.it allows user to filter , find speedly and backup some importes dates emails. You can export email, gmail of any size and split.

MailsDaddy Gmail Backup Tool is one of the best tool to backup Gmail email. It can backup multiple Gmail accounts into multiple formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, etc. Its GUI Interface provides quick backup from Goolge mail to the required format. This application is compatible with all windows versions .

DRS Gmail Backup Tool is one of the best tool for exporting Google services data like Google Drive, Photo, Calendar, Contacts, etc. you can save Gmail to PST, OST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, HTML, MHTML, PDF, TXT, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, etc. It works on all versions of windows and mac.

Gmail Backup Tool is an emerging software solution that backup Gmail emails to a hard drive in various file formats such as PDF, PST, CSV, MBOX, HTML, MHTML, EML, MSG, etc. It also migrates Gmail to Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Office 365, iCloud, etc. Users can save or backup emails without attachments in the migration process. To analyze the performance you can download it.

Searching for a solution to create a backup of your Gmail emails? then you should go for the EasyTech Tools Gmail Email Backup Software
which will be the best choice. This tool enables you to effortlessly back up your Gmail messages directly to your computer or an external hard drive. Its user-friendly interface ensures that anyone can easily access it without any problem. It also offers the added advantage of downloading all your Google Account data, including Email, Drive, Contacts, and Calendar, and saving it locally for added peace of mind. With EasyTech Tools Gmail Email Backup Software, your valuable data remains secure and accessible whenever you need it. This software offers various features mentioned below:-
  • Installation of Microsoft Outlook is not required to download the Gmail emails into PST format.
  • The Free-up Server Space option allows the deletion of emails after downloading.
  • The software is compatible with all the versions of the Windows operating system.
  • Free Gmail Backup Tool allows users to back up or migrate only 50 emails per folder.
  • The software provides an option to download Gmail emails in PST, PDF, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, HTML, DOC, DOCX, etc.
  • You will be able to migrate Gmail emails to Zoho, Yahoo, IMAP, Hotmail, and other email clients.
  • Preserve the original folder hierarchy of Gmail folders during backup.

Last edited:
I don't think we can do better at backups without using dedicated utilities. I have used manual methods for Gmail backup and other emails but the results have never been quite satisfying. First of all, there is a problem with backing up folders like contacts, calendars,etc. Then it is such a labor-intensive effort involving so much mental work and time. Even then the files are not very easy to manage and search. Since I have started using Mail Backup X, I don't have any reason to complain. It is a professional utility dedicated to email management tasks like backup, recovery, and migration. With a GUI that is self-explanatory and responsive, the tool uses wizard based simple steps to run backups. We have the freedom to provide the desired inputs like incremental backups that can run according to our selected time and frequency or full backups. There is a filter item feature when we want to run selective backups or recovery. It is so easy to save these backups to local drive or to USB storage. Remote storage is also easy and safe. These are all easy and safe because of data compression and data encryption. Dual-layered encryption option is also there but has to be selected. I don't have a technical background and still, this tool feels like my cup of tea.

I would recommend that anyone who wants to backup emails should try a free demo of this tool and be aware that the tool can run on both Mac and Windows devices.

Want to migrate your Google Drive data files, but don't know which third-party solutions to use? Then I have a suggestion to use Sysinfo Google Drive Migrator Software, this software will easily migrate all documents, files, videos, etc. from a Google Drive to OneDrive, a Hard Drive, and another G-Drive. The Software has more features some are mentioned below:
  • It helps its users to migrate all Documents and Files from one Google Drive to Another G Drive.
  • It will easily back your Google Drive Data to a Hard Drive and Local Machine.
  • Compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 11 and 10.