What's new

Hello, Husband, Goodbye Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Hello, Husband, GoodbyeHello, Husband, Goodbye Novel Synopsis

"I assure, all those who dared to mock me will soon regret it, especially you, my dear ex-husband!"
Samantha Swan, a 24 years old young woman,
orphaned and working as a waitress, found herself pregnant by Marcus Johnson, a billionaire known for his arrogance, ruthlessness, and icy heart.
Her life turned into a living nightmare when she was coerced into marrying him for the sake of their unborn child.
She never experienced love, only enduring abuse at the hands of Marcus and her mother in-law, until one fateful day when she could bear it no longer.
She made the courageous decision to escape, even though she was pregnant. She had reached her breaking point.

Realizing that she would rather be a single mother, raising her child alone,
than endure the pain inflicted upon her by her husband and mother in-law under the same roof, Samantha took a leap of faith.
One day, as fate would have it, she collapsed on the road, only to awaken in a grand and opulent mansion, standing before a bearded and elderly man seated in a wheelchair. "Glad you're awake, my daughter," he said with a smile.
From that day forward, Samantha discovered that she was the long-lost daughter and the sole heir of the Trillionaire, Zeus Monte Verde.
Read the complete episode to find out more, thanksss

Attachments

• Goodbye 1.pdf
    366.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Goodbye 2.pdf
    264.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Goodbye 3.pdf
    366.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Goodbye 4.pdf
    565.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Goodbye 5.pdf
    264.8 KB · Views: 105