What's new

How to convert OST to PST file?

If you want to convert your corrupt OST file into PST format. Try eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software. This tool allows converting OST files to PST with accuracy. It supports all window versions like XP, 7, 8, 10, and onward and MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc. It’s 100% tested from anti-virus and online scanners. It has many features for conversion OST to PST like name convincing, advanced filter with date and range, and many more. You can also try a free demo version.
Read More:- Convert OST to PST file

OST-to-PST.png

Last edited by a moderator:

graham2021

Informed Techie
To convert your OST files to Outlook PST file format with ease, you just need to try this professional OST to PST converter tool. It can also save your OST file to multiple file formats like MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML. This tool provides you preview facility, so you can check the conversion accuracy of this tool. The tool is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. To get more information about the tool, check the link below: https://www.datarepairtools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

evanjam

New Techie
Export OST file to PST format without any data loss, so download the Softaken OST to PST Converter. The tool provides error-free migration. One of the features of this tool that I discovered is that it not only exports OST to PST, but also has many available formats such as EML, PST, and MSG. This software easy to use without any technical knowledge, so you can download the trial version first and migrate a few emails to each folder. This tool working MS Outlook in all versions.

Manoj26

New Techie
If you want a reliable solution to convert OST to PST then you should opt for a professional software utility. This approach is recommended by many experts in this field. In this regard, I have recently used the MCT OST to PST Converter that helped me to safely convert all my OST file data into PST format. This software has an interactive user interface along with some advanced features that enhance the productivity of this software. Additionally, this sofwrae allows you to try its free version to analyze and experience its amazing functionalities.

priyankaarya

Informed Techie
I would like to refer OST to PST converter software. This converter tool imports all OST mailbox items like contacts, calendars, inbox, a user-created folder, etc. And it will work on all versions of MS Outlook. You will get multiple methods to perform OST to PST conversion online

AnkitAryson

New Techie
Hi, if you want to convert OST files into PST on Mac then as a user I would like to suggest a professional OST to PST converter for Mac. Using an advanced and automated Mac OST to PST converter users can efficiently and effectively migrate large OST files into PST without any data alteration. Moreover, they can convert and migrate OST files into various file formats by maintaining a proper folder hierarchy throughout the process. They can also split the resultant PST file if it is too large and preview the files before conversion.