What's new

How to convert OST to PST file?

If you want to convert your corrupt OST file into PST format. Try eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software. This tool allows converting OST files to PST with accuracy. It supports all window versions like XP, 7, 8, 10, and onward and MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc. It’s 100% tested from anti-virus and online scanners. It has many features for conversion OST to PST like name convincing, advanced filter with date and range, and many more. You can also try a free demo version.

OST-to-PST.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To convert your OST files to Outlook PST file format with ease, you just need to try this professional OST to PST converter tool. It can also save your OST file to multiple file formats like MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML. This tool provides you preview facility, so you can check the conversion accuracy of this tool. The tool is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

Export OST file to PST format without any data loss, so download the Softaken OST to PST Converter. The tool provides error-free migration. One of the features of this tool that I discovered is that it not only exports OST to PST, but also has many available formats such as EML, PST, and MSG. This software easy to use without any technical knowledge, so you can download the trial version first and migrate a few emails to each folder. This tool working MS Outlook in all versions.

If you want a reliable solution to convert OST to PST then you should opt for a professional software utility. This approach is recommended by many experts in this field. In this regard, I have recently used the MCT OST to PST Converter that helped me to safely convert all my OST file data into PST format. This software has an interactive user interface along with some advanced features that enhance the productivity of this software. Additionally, this sofwrae allows you to try its free version to analyze and experience its amazing functionalities.

I would like to refer OST to PST converter software. This converter tool imports all OST mailbox items like contacts, calendars, inbox, a user-created folder, etc. And it will work on all versions of MS Outlook. You will get multiple methods to perform OST to PST conversion online

Hi, if you want to convert OST files into PST on Mac then as a user I would like to suggest a professional OST to PST converter for Mac. Using an advanced and automated Mac OST to PST converter users can efficiently and effectively migrate large OST files into PST without any data alteration. Moreover, they can convert and migrate OST files into various file formats by maintaining a proper folder hierarchy throughout the process. They can also split the resultant PST file if it is too large and preview the files before conversion.

Use a professional program to convert OST files to PST file format if you're bored with manually trying to convert them to PST format. With no data loss, the OSTtoPSTAPP OST to PST Converter can convert any size OST emails with attachments to PST file format without any data loss. The OST to PST Converter can convert any-size OST emails with attachments. It is compatible with every version of Windows, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000. This program allows users of all skill levels to convert OST files to the PST file format. To learn more about the features and capabilities of the software, use the free demo version of this tool.

If you're considering moving your OST files into PST format, the EasyTechTools OST to PST Migration Tool emerges as an excellent solution. This software guarantees a seamless and uncomplicated conversion process, offering an easy way to transition OST files to PST format along with their associated attachments. Here are some additional features to highlight:
  • Microsoft Outlook installation is not mandatory on your computer.
  • Have the option to remove similar emails from the selected folders.
  • Convert OST files into PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, MSG, CSV, etc.
  • The software runs on all the Windows versions like 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.

I am suggesting to you a "WholeClear OST to PST Converter". This application will help you easily convert your OST file into a PST file, the application will you the best format to convert OST emails to PST file format. It has a Preview option by which you can see OST file items before converting them into PST files and it will give a free trial of 25 files converted into PST for your trust.

You can convert OST files to PST files using a manual method and a professional solution. The manual method to convert OST to PST involves the following steps:
  1. Open the Outlook Application and go to the File menu.
  2. Click on the Open & Export option.
  3. Go to the Import/Export>>Export to a file option.
  4. Press the Next button for further process.
  5. Select the .pst option as a file type.
  6. Choose the desired location and click on Finish to initiate the process.
However, this method can be risky and there is a chance of data loss. Therefore, it is suggested to use a professional method for safe backup of OST files. I've recently used CloudMigration OST to PST Converter and it is very effective. Experts recommended it for the secure conversion of OST files to PST files.