What's new

how to convert ost to pst outlook

kkariztakki

New Techie
Here's a helpful suggestion name of ost to pst converter online software for you: transfer single/multiple outlook ost to PST format at once. The ost to pst converter crack tool has been many well feature to export file/folder from corrupt outlook ost file in new outlook pst file by helping batch feature option. Free ost to pst converter software to fix ost file and also convert Outlook OST to PST, Office 365 account, pst file, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Live, Exchange Server, Zimbra, Gmail, Yahoo, and etc.

Convert OST to PST outlook

1. Open Outlook and go to the File menu.
  2. Select the Import/Export option.
  3. Choose Export to a file.
  4. Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
  5. Choose whether to export a specific folder or the whole account.
  6. Check the Include subfolders box.
  7. Next, select a destination for the Export, and then click Finish.
https://www.kdetools.com/ost/

1642839222434.png

Nowadays many users want an easy solution to convert OST to PST. In this regard, experts have recommended opting for a professional OST to pst Converter. Recently, I have tried the MCT OST to PST Converter to perform this task. This utility amazed me with its self-explanatory user interface. Additionally, it offered some advanced features that help in optimizing the entire conversion task. It ensured high data integrity and maintained the original file hierarchy of my file data throughout the process.

There is also a manual approach which you should consider, All you have to follow these steps in order to Convert OST to PST:

Open Outlook and go to the File menu.
Select the Import/Export option.
Choose Export to a file.
Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
Choose whether to export a specific folder or the whole account.
Check the Include subfolders box.
Next, select a destination for the Export, and then click Finish.

You can convert the OST file to PST by using a manual or a professional software approach. I have consulted with some experts in this field regarding the best suitable approach. They all recommended opting for the professional software approach. In this regard, I have used the Cigati OST to PST Converter. This software is a reliable and trustworthy approach to accomplish this task. This utility amazed me with its interactive user interface that helped me to complete the conversion without the need for any technical assistance. Additionally, it has some advanced features that maintain high data integrity and keep the file data in its original hierarchy.

I think you should go with Softaken OST to PST Converter software. It's a most recommended tool by professionals. It's able to migrate an OST file to PST with attachment, emails, contact, calendar, drafts, and etc. It also provides many types of different file formats to migrate OST file such as EML, HTML, MBOX, MSG, and EML. Download the free demo version of this tool and get few mailbox items from each folder.

I would like to advise you to try an application like GainTools OST to PST Conversion App to transfer OST to Outlook PST. It allows the user to view all the components of the mailbox and then select the necessary items for migration into a different file format. This software provides numerous selections for simple conversion. This contains PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, and VCF. But apart from contacts, the user can export emails to other file formats. All contact is saved with all its properties including first name, last name, profile images, email, etc. A free trial is also offered as got a demo. Just open this app and choice the contacts folder and keep with the prerequisite file kind.

Here is the solution for how to convert OST to PST Outlook with the help of ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Tool for a quick and safe conversion this application can convert all OST email elements like Inbox, Outbox, Sent Mail, Attachments, Note, Task, calendars, etc. are properties of an offline OST file. Users can retrieve both password-protected and covered OST files. Install free trial versions of the software. Check out the free demo version of the software for more details and round-the-clock support. Here, new users will have the advantageous opportunity to utilize this program for free with a free demo. Up to a few emails can be converted for free with this application because it provides a free trial. Users can install it on all versions of Mac and Windows operating systems. This is a user-friendly solution to convert .ost to .pst file.