What's new

How to root your tecno n3 T1 and many brands of android phones

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Just helped a friend to root his newly bought tecno T1 android phone yesterday and decided to share the short tips here so as to give every one the room to discuss other working tools you know about .

If you don't have java jdk already in your system you can download it from this link same for the android sdk which can be downloaded from this link (you must install the java jdk before the android sdk).

Next is to download and install super one click which can easily be downloaded from this link then Enable USB debugging on your Android. On the device by going into the Settings screen, tap Applications, tap Development, and enable the USB debugging check box.

2akidt0.png

Finally Connect your tecno Android to your computer , install the necessary drivers and lunch superoneclick from the menu click on root and allow this app to do the magic for you.

After the rooting process is completed restart your phone and configure "super user" access permissions (if you do not see super user remember to download it from google play store).

N/B this method can be used on all other supported  model of android phones .

Update: A friend told me he was able to root his tecno n3 with z4root which do not even require any of this instruction if you wanna give it a try just download z4root from this link , install it in your android phone, lunch and tap on root to start the easy process. I was able to root gionee infinity android phone using some random methods

info: rooting android phones grant you super user access to default app / application , games and files and also to run any apps that need super user access

Thanks for d info,i actually saw a techno andriod some days back for d first time and fell in love with it cos of d price.Am gonna get one soonest,and if i may ask why root it? sorry i that question sound stupid

precious said:
Thanks for d info,i actually saw a techno andriod some days back for d first time and fell in love with it cos of d price.Am gonna get one soonest,and if i may ask why root it? sorry i that question sound stupid
Every mobile phone producing company at times install junk in the phone which you can't ordinary touch without rooting your device. as hacking is to Symbian Os , Jail-breaking to apple ios so is rooting to android os. Rooting makes you a super user of your mobile as in you can run any application that requires super user access (just like "run as administrator" in vista & above). Example of app that requires super user access is Avast firewall for security , orbot for proxy tunneling (free browsing), screen capture etc

Thanks for the reply,am gonna get that techno andriod soon ,hope it wont b bad?

precious said:
Thanks for the reply,am gonna get that techno andriod soon ,hope it wont b bad?
make sure you buy the 512mb ram , If it's n3 you wanna buy it can even run most 3d games

pls i have a tecno n3 and dnt have d usb drivers,hw do i root it without d drivers

It seems evrybdy z mute.....pls sombdy shud guide me on hw 2 root my tecno n3 or rather hlp me wt tecno n3's usb driver so cud use super1click

spy said:
It seems evrybdy z mute.....pls sombdy shud guide me on hw 2 root my tecno n3 or rather hlp me wt tecno n3's usb driver so cud use super1click
spy said:
pls i have a tecno n3 and dnt have d usb drivers,hw do i root it without d drivers
network in my area has been very poor lately . hey man bricking your phone should never be an option you know--- I will upload the driver later in the day else do this:

1. connect your tecno n3 android phone to your computer having usb debugging on
2. download driver easy or driver inspector
3. lunch driver easy to automatically detect your tecno n3 device
4. download and install the driver

or use windows update to scan for the driver (the windows update may not work)

obasimiracle said:
spy said:
spy said:
network in my area has been very poor lately . hey man bricking your phone should never be an option you know--- I will upload the driver later in the day else do this:

1. connect your tecno n3 android phone to your computer having usb debugging on
2. download driver easy or driver inspector
3. lunch driver easy to automatically detect your tecno n3 device
4. download and install the driver

or use windows update to scan for the driver (the windows update may not work)
Please i'll wait for u 2 upload d required n3 usb driver,i've tried so many driver detectors and still cnt get d required driver...I tink it'll b nice to dwnlod it 4rm u since u have d required drivers at hand........tnx 4 ur hlp and reply,vry much appreciated

Thanks for the infos but I can't get to root my tecno n3 without the required drivers ...please upload them asap

The very drivers I used got corrupted after formatting my pc My kaspersky  Internet security deleted many files , Though I used easy driver pro to scan for drivers in my pc after which I will back them up in zip / Iso format . (my wrong though).

Now I have uploaded a new recent android + ADB drivers that I believe should work with the tecno android . Just extract the drivers somewhere on your desktop and use the "search my computer local drive etc.) to locate and install the required usb driver for your techno android .  Download the drivers from this very link

obasimiracle said:
The very drivers I used got corrupted after formatting my pc My kaspersky  Internet security deleted many files , Though I used easy driver pro to scan for drivers in my pc after which I will back them up in zip / Iso format . (my wrong though).

Now I have uploaded a new recent android + ADB drivers that I believe should work with the tecno android . Just extract the drivers somewhere on your desktop and use the "search my computer local drive etc.) to locate and install the required usb driver for your techno android .  Download the drivers from this very link
There's notin on dat url,it's an adf.ly url shrink site.........no drivers there

spy said:
obasimiracle said:

There's notin on dat url,it's an adf.ly url shrink site.........no drivers there
I just checked the url it's a mediafire link just click here now to download it

your driver worked for my n3 though I don't wanna root it yet but I'm now able to use my android pc suit . thanks

Hello ,Thanks for the great post .But I have a problem after installing drivers and following everything you told us to ....Superoneclick gets stuck (not responding) when rooting process gets to step #7 

thykhin said:
Hello ,Thanks for the great post .But I have a problem after installing drivers and following everything you told us to ....Superoneclick gets stuck (not responding) when rooting process gets to step #7
Same thing i'm experiencing

thykhin said:
it's yours T1 or N3

Obasi thanks for the quick reply .. I am trying to root the N3 .

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:
it's yours T1 or N3