What's new

How to root your tecno n3 T1 and many brands of android phones

thykhin said:
Obasi thanks for the quick reply .. I am trying to root the N3 .

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:
Hello ,Thanks for the great post .But I have a problem after installing drivers and following everything you told us to ....Superoneclick gets stuck (not responding) when rooting process gets to step #7
it's yours T1 or N3
Btw What's your operating System ? Ok try rooting with this very one Download it from this link

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:
Hello ,Thanks for the great post .But I have a problem after installing drivers and following everything you told us to ....Superoneclick gets stuck (not responding) when rooting process gets to step #7
it's yours T1 or N3
Btw What's your operating System ? Ok try rooting with this very one Download it from this link
unlock root doesn't even detect d device,yet if i run cmd 4rm my adb folder n type "adb devices" it'll show dat my device z connected.......a online frnd rooted his own yestday 9t,if he briefs me on hw he did it and i succeeded in rooting mine i'll post d steps here

I am on window 7 Ultimate x64 .. I will try the other software and give you feedback

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:

obasimiracle said:
thykhin said:
it's yours T1 or N3

To Root your tecno N3 Phone Using  POOT apk and MINISTRO II apk Do the following :

Download: Poot Tecno n3
Download: Ministro II library(from Google play store)

To ROOT your TECNO N3 is simple
Just install POOT apk to internal memory and run the apps. it will require you to install MINISTRO II, you'll get -error like "update minstro library", just update through google play store.

Then proceed again to the next step. After installing and updating all the libraries of QT, your phone will automatically reboot(or reboot manually)

You'll get two buttons
1. "press here to poot"
2. "built in root check
Click on the first button to poot and wait till you have 3 buttons
, That means you are now rooted.
You can now complete the process by downloading super user application from the play store

N/b this isn't my findings at all but rather from a good friend blog post here

Attachments

• 20121226075745.jpg
    20121226075745.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 20121226123219.jpg
    20121226123219.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 210
spy said:
To Root your tecno N3 Phone Using  POOT apk and MINISTRO II apk Do the following :

Just install POOT apk to internal memory and run the apps. it will require you to install MINISTRO II, you'll get -error like "update minstro library", just update through google play store.

Then proceed again to the next step. After installing and updating all the libraries of QT, your phone will automatically reboot(or reboot manually)

You'll get two buttons
1. "press here to poot"
2. "built in root check
You can now complete the process by downloading super user application from the play store

Oh thanks friend this will make it easy for me when I get one in future

inventivefreak said:
poot isn't rooting my tecno n3
what message are you getting while trying to use poot

a demon materialised while pooting. error code 22 su binary not written

Bro can you upload poot here ... The download link provided it not working

spy said:

You'll get two buttons
1. "press here to poot"
2. "built in root check

Step 1:
Download the Poot.apk and place it somewhere on you phone, internal storage or sd card, either will work.
Download Poot-debug.apk from this link

Step 2:
Download the ministro-ii.apk and place it somewhere on your phone.
you can download it from this link

Step 3:
Install both the Poot.apk and ministro-ii.apk. (You will need to make sure that you have enabled "Unknown Sources" under the application settings menu of your phone before you will be able to install these apks.)

Step 4:
After both apks are installed open Poot. It will open up ministro and download quite a few libraries that are necessary for the Poot to work. Once it has completed click the button that says "Press here to poot" and hope for the best.

Step 5:
Pay attention the the messages displayed on the screen. Most messages should start with a [+], but you should see a couple of [-].
As long as the only warning messages you receive are the following, you should have successfully rooted.

[-]current && current != last + 1: 0000ffff 0000ffff
[-]Haxx has run its coarse. Reboot the device to play again
A demon materialized while pooting. Error code: 64

You will receive these messages because Poot does not recognize the M865c kernel and is unable to clean things up without rebooting.
Again, the three warnings listed above are nothing to worry about.

Step 6:
Reboot your phone to save changes and allow the exploit to take effect.

Step 7:
Open Poot and click on the button that says Built-in rootcheck to verify that your phone is rooted. As long as Poot is able to find 'su,' and it will display its path along with a corresponding message stating success.

Step 8:
Install the superuser app from the google play store. This app is necessary to run other apps as root.

Step 9:
You can now uninstall Poot and ministro, if you like. This should save you a little bit of space since the M865c has limited internal storage.

Step 10:
Thank giantpune for all of his work and consider donating to him because he did all of the work on this. I am only detailing my experience, he deserves all of the credit.

step 11 :
You may wanna read his original steps or wanna download poot debug.apk and ministro-ii.apk from his own thread here

inventivefreak said:
a demon materialised while pooting. error code 22 su binary not written
you can try another type of poot .apk if you get that kind of error maybe this 1 , this and this but the first one should solve that error message

poot.apk........is about 300+kb n cnt b uploaded here,just follow d link..with root on ma fone i'm able 2 use droidvpn n mtn BIS 2 surf on ma android

I have finally given up trying to root my N3 After all method have failed . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

thykhin said:
I have finally given up trying to root my N3 After all method have failed . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
dnt gv up,i tried rooting my tecno n3 4 several weeks wt diff apps n failed and i dint gv up until i finally used poot 2 root it,it myt nt show u dat it's completed,click on Built in root chk and it myt display a msg dt it's rooted bt SU nt found,dwnlod n install Su or search 4 it in ur supa1clk folder n install.....dwnlod root-checker 2 c if ur fone is rooted..it was wat i did wen i tot poot dint work

Spy anytime I open poot and it tries to update the libraries I get told ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies

spy said:
thykhin said:
dnt gv up,i tried rooting my tecno n3 4 several weeks wt diff apps n failed and i dint gv up until i finally used poot 2 root it,it myt nt show u dat it's completed,click on Built in root chk and it myt display a msg dt it's rooted bt SU nt found,dwnlod n install Su or search 4 it in ur supa1clk folder n install.....dwnlod root-checker 2 c if ur fone is rooted..it was wat i did wen i tot poot dint work

thykhin said:
Spy anytime I open poot and it tries to update the libraries I get told ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies

spy said:
thykhin said:
mk sure it's ministro ii and if it persist just restart ur fone n try again,,u shud look at d previous comments n u'll c dat i was also look 4 means 2 root ma n3

to add a little a user in one of the public forum said removing his memory card worked the magic

thanks spy and every one for your input my tecno n3 is now fully rooted and my screen capture working really great  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D