What's new

How to root your tecno n3 T1 and many brands of android phones

gadgetwinch said:
thanks spy and every one for your input my tecno n3 is now fully rooted and my screen capture working really great  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D
welcome aboard

inventivefreak said:
after rooting, will it affect apps you've installed?
rooting doesn't in any way affect your installed or future application it only gives you access to some super access application like , vpn app , screen capture , firewall etc it also grant you the access to delete default files that came with the phone 

hey a friend just told me that the rooting solution here works for most Chinese android phones including gionee infinity android phone series and might as well work for tecno android though I haven't tried it yet . But you may wanna try it out first 

obasimiracle said:
has anyone tried rooting tecno n7 as I haven't laid my hand on it yet

inventivefreak said:
gadgetwinch how did you root it
I just followed the guide by spy & obasi and was able to root it after few trials 

I was able to root my tecno n3 with poot. Thanks everyone :)

zeal said:
ckross said:
IS it to root all tecno andriods fones
I think it should work with all tecno android phones including rooting the tecno n7 hd series

if so then these are gud deed bravo @all

also how can i root htc glacia my thouch 4G

am trying to root tecno t1 using proot is not woking saying deamon blablabla bla......
ve try super1click it stp at step 7

ckross said:
am trying to root tecno t1 using proot is not woking saying deamon blablabla bla......
ve try super1click it stp at step 7
have you tried doing it this way
The process is very simple, make sure debugging is on, wen u click root, after it has started, turn off d debugging and wait, wen prompted, turn it on again, 'partial rooting' will take place, unplug d phone, plug it back and root again, this time everything will b rooted and the superuser also install. Remove the battery, place it back and turn on the phone.
in quote 'cos a friend sent me this while trying to root my tecno n3

it works wella with t1 , roots the t1 immediately