What's new

How to root your tecno n3 T1 and many brands of android phones

gadgetwinch said:
ckross said:
am trying to root tecno t1 using proot is not woking saying deamon blablabla bla......
ve try super1click it stp at step 7
have you tried doing it this way
The process is very simple, make sure debugging is on, wen u click root, after it has started, turn off d debugging and wait, wen prompted, turn it on again, 'partial rooting' will take place, unplug d phone, plug it back and root again, this time everything will b rooted and the superuser also install. Remove the battery, place it back and turn on the phone.
in quote 'cos a friend sent me this while trying to root my tecno n3

it works wella with t1 , roots the t1 immediately

there are two files in side that folder android root wch of them should i used nd pls give a detail explanation

have you tried doing it this way
The process is very simple, make sure debugging is on, wen u click root, after it has started, turn off d debugging and wait, wen prompted, turn it on again, 'partial rooting' will take place, unplug d phone, plug it back and root again, this time everything will b rooted and the superuser also install. Remove the battery, place it back and turn on the phone.
[/quote] use this with super one click 't works really

whoa ve done it great fanks zeal
beside gat another issue this time still on rooting but its htc glacier -my touch 4g,the procedures using to root the t1 is not rooting the htc pls kindly hive me the procedure to root it
thanks for all ur anticipation

thykhin said:
I have finally given up trying to root my N3 After all method have failed . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

dont give up,i tried mine Tecno N3 for almost an hour my last try worked out. Start again by uninstalling poot and ministro. Reboot ur phone enable usb deburging and change ur install location to phone. install Poot and download ministro from google play store.after update of d required library you wil see two buttons press here to poot and inbuilt root checker.dont press anythin just Switch off ur phone and on it back immediately the phone switched(that time it wil is showing preparing ur sd) rush down immediately to poot and click on the 1st button which says click here to poot.luckly ur phone wil be rooted then u wil be seeing three buttons. Just click and install the super user application from dia.another application you will need to install is busy box locate it in play store, u can uninstall poot and ministro later. Gud luck it works 100% on N3.

thykhin said:
I have finally given up trying to root my N3 After all method have failed . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

dont give up,i tried mine Tecno N3 for almost an hour my last try worked out. Start again by uninstalling poot and ministro. Reboot ur phone enable usb deburging and change ur install location to phone. install Poot and download ministro from google play store.after update of d required library you wil see two buttons press here to poot and inbuilt root checker.dont press anythin just Switch off ur phone and on it back immediately the phone switches on,that time it  is showing preparing ur sd) rush down immediately to poot and click on the 1st button which says click here to poot.luckly ur phone wil be rooted then u wil be seeing three buttons. Just click and install the super user application from dia.another application you will need to install is busy box locate it in play store, u can uninstall poot and ministro later. Gud luck it works 100% on N3.

zeal said:
to add a little a user in one of the public forum said removing his memory card worked the magic

i concurr,i worked the magic 4 me.... i mean removing the memory card.

lyondegreat said:
zeal said:
to add a little a user in one of the public forum said removing his memory card worked the magic

i concurr,it worked the magic 4 me.... i mean removing the memory card.
Welcome on board bro hope you are now using your screen capture app ?

to be sincere.i almost carshed my phone wen trying to root ma n3....coz i wud nt b able to use driodvpn....it took me two days without restn to finally root diz n3...praise God..if you have any proble , u can reach me on 07034380430...0r [email protected]

wapmasta said:
to be sincere.i almost carshed my phone wen trying to root ma n3....coz i wud nt b able to use driodvpn....it took me two days without restn to finally root diz n3...praise God..if you have any proble , u can reach me on 07034380430...0r [email protected]
wow that kind of resilience needs great courage

Thats why the world said "the down fall of a man is not the end of the road to Success" You have to keep on trying till get ur good result.

Benelshaddai said:
Please, how does one root Tecno N7? Thank you.

just download Super one click from http://depositfiles.com/files/n0dcxce3t

and Unlock root downloader either from http://www.unlockroot.com/download.html or from http://downloadcdn.betterinstaller.com/installers/9/9/UnlockRoot_downloader_by_UnlockRoot.exe

Install both applications on your computer and connect your Tecno N7 to your computer on a debugging mode. To put your Tecno N7 on Debugging mode simply do these easy time saving steps ==> go to Settings > Developer Options > Debugging > USB Debugging and enable it.

Your device drivers will be updated at this point, else launch the SuperOneClick program and you will be prompted to install the drivers, you should select ?Yes? to install the Tecno N7 USB drivers. Disconnect and reconnect your Tecno N7 once the drivers installation has been completed, you won?t be required to install any drivers at this stage.

On the SuperOneClick program, click on ?Root? and allow the software to root your Tecno N7. On completion, you will be notified that your Tecno n7 has been Rooted. You should restart your phone at this point.

Launch the Unlock Root Downloader program you installed earlier on your computer, Click on Root and you will be warned that your Tecno N7 has been rooted, ignore this warning and proceed, after a while you will be notified of successfully rooting your Tecno N7 phone.

Then disconnect your Tecno n7 from your computer and download Root Checker and SuperUser apps from Google Play Store. While the Root Checker will help you validate if your Tecno N7 has been properly rooted, the SuperUser app will help you manage apps with Superuser privileges.

sourced from a blog .>> netmedia