What's new

Medical Genius’s Unspeakable Marriage Chinese Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Medical Genius’s Unspeakable Marriage Medical Genius’s Unspeakable Marriage Chinese Novel Synopsis

"Lin Mo, when you join my family, you are the mother-in-law who married into my family.
Not only do you have to abide by the three submissive virtues, you also have to cut all ties with your mother's family!"
"That's your sister, who are you to make us spend money to save her?"

"Humph, human life is at stake?
What kind of human life is your sister's?
Your Lin family is a nest of cheap bastards, otherwise, why would you have come to be a son-in-law?"

Lin Mo ran wildly on his way to the hospital, his ears constantly echoing with the snide remarks made to him by his wife Xu Hanxia's family.
Lin Mo was born into a large and illustrious family, but when he was twelve years old, his family was struck by a terrible disaster that wiped out the entire family overnight.
Read all the chapters on this episode to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 159971Medical Genius’s Unspeakable Marriage Chinese Novel Synopsis

"Lin Mo, when you join my family, you are the mother-in-law who married into my family.
Not only do you have to abide by the three submissive virtues, you also have to cut all ties with your mother's family!"
"That's your sister, who are you to make us spend money to save her?"

"Humph, human life is at stake?
What kind of human life is your sister's?
Your Lin family is a nest of cheap bastards, otherwise, why would you have come to be a son-in-law?"

Lin Mo ran wildly on his way to the hospital, his ears constantly echoing with the snide remarks made to him by his wife Xu Hanxia's family.
Lin Mo was born into a large and illustrious family, but when he was twelve years old, his family was struck by a terrible disaster that wiped out the entire family overnight.
Read all the chapters on this episode to find out more....
Please upload Fat keily by manjari plzzzz

Please upload Fat keily by manjari plzzzz