What's new

NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER

• Thread starter Youngzedd
  • Start date
  • Viewed 3107 times.
Y

Youngzedd

NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER.

Anybodw with software to unlock MTN new modem E303.

Many software (Huawai unlocker, Dc-unlocker etc) has been used to unlock but to no avail.

Any other software to do the work.

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Youngzedd said:
NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER.

Anybodw with software to unlock MTN new modem E303.

Many software (Huawai unlocker, Dc-unlocker etc) has been used to unlock but to no avail.

Any other software to do the work.
Read my latest post on huawei modem unlocker from this link

F

flamez

plz i need help with my zte modem can u help me calculate the unlocke code

gurusmaker

Active Techie
flamez said:
plz i need help with my zte modem can u help me calculate the unlocke code
just download this dc-unlocker and connect your modem extract the content of the winrar files to a folder on your pc. Lunch the modem support application make sure that the sim in your modem is the one that your modem service provider does not support, > your modem support application will prompt you to put in the unlock code, just ignore this warning and close the window, then lunch the suit/software , choose zte datacards in the drop down menu , leave the second option at auto-detect, click the search icon to search for your device, forget the name not found/listed, at least the IMEI will be listed for you telling you the device is currently locked, on the top right menu locate unlocking , click on unblock, unblock successful is next message you will see, good luck, lunch the modem support application again to configure and use your device. it doesn't take upto 5minutes

P

precious

What about the new glo bolt modem,infact i ran away from buying it cos i knew it was going to be hard to crack.Has anyone been able to crack it yet?

gurusmaker

Active Techie
dungar4 said:
No solution yet to this e303 issue?
precious said:
What about the new glo bolt modem,infact i ran away from buying it cos i knew it was going to be hard to crack.Has anyone been able to crack it yet?
I haven't lay my hands on the glo bolt as soon as I do I will post the solution here
I will unlock all mtn e303 modem by imei on Monday evening just  get ready for it friend

F

flamez

i have a hi~sense c1110 mobile phone from starcoms and i want to unlock it plz help me out