What's new

NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER

• Thread starter Youngzedd
  • Start date
  • Viewed 4232 times.
Y

Youngzedd

NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER.

Anybodw with software to unlock MTN new modem E303.

Many software (Huawai unlocker, Dc-unlocker etc) has been used to unlock but to no avail.

Any other software to do the work.

Youngzedd said:
NEW MTN MODEM E303 UNLOCKER.

Anybodw with software to unlock MTN new modem E303.

Many software (Huawai unlocker, Dc-unlocker etc) has been used to unlock but to no avail.

Any other software to do the work.
Read my latest post on huawei modem unlocker from this link

plz i need help with my zte modem can u help me calculate the unlocke code

flamez said:
plz i need help with my zte modem can u help me calculate the unlocke code
just download this dc-unlocker and connect your modem extract the content of the winrar files to a folder on your pc. Lunch the modem support application make sure that the sim in your modem is the one that your modem service provider does not support, > your modem support application will prompt you to put in the unlock code, just ignore this warning and close the window, then lunch the suit/software , choose zte datacards in the drop down menu , leave the second option at auto-detect, click the search icon to search for your device, forget the name not found/listed, at least the IMEI will be listed for you telling you the device is currently locked, on the top right menu locate unlocking , click on unblock, unblock successful is next message you will see, good luck, lunch the modem support application again to configure and use your device. it doesn't take upto 5minutes

What about the new glo bolt modem,infact i ran away from buying it cos i knew it was going to be hard to crack.Has anyone been able to crack it yet?

dungar4 said:
No solution yet to this e303 issue?
precious said:
What about the new glo bolt modem,infact i ran away from buying it cos i knew it was going to be hard to crack.Has anyone been able to crack it yet?
I haven't lay my hands on the glo bolt as soon as I do I will post the solution here
I will unlock all mtn e303 modem by imei on Monday evening just  get ready for it friend

i have a hi~sense c1110 mobile phone from starcoms and i want to unlock it plz help me out