What's new

Request for A Novel

Mobeen

Informed Techie
Can we get the following stories please?

Second Chance Luna by E.T. Watson
The Alpha's Contract by Taylor West

Hello, can you add "To the moon goddess and back" please??? Thank you 😊

Divorced Heiress​

by Juliany Linares

Blurb -
A pregnancy test was enough to restore my hope of saving my dream marriage with the billionaire businessman, CEO of Lancaster Collection, Alexander Lancaster.
But my hopes vanished as quickly as they came when I found out that he had been cheating on me for a long time and with the person I trusted the most.
Pregnancy. Infidelity. Divorce.
The pain of losing the person I loved the most disappeared when I held him in my arms. I wouldn't be the first or the last woman to raise a child alone.
What Alexander never knew is that I am the heiress to the fortune of the most influential and important man in the fashion world.
I am the divorced heiress.

The Billionaire's Hidden Heiress​

by Cat Smith

Blurb -
Flair thought she had the perfect life. Married to a man she loves, she fulfills the role of the wife he desires, putting all her efforts into making her husband happy. She never anticipates that Johnathon will betray her in the cruelest way possible and that her world will forever be turned upside down. Vowing revenge, Flair sets down a path that propels her into another man's sights, a man with secrets of his own. This man has no intention of giving up on pursuing Flair, and while she resists his blatant attempts to win her over, eventually she begins to fall in love with the man whose selflessness and good deeds appear to be genuine. Will Flair be able to cast away the lingering hurt that Johnathon inflicted on her and allow Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet or will she lose her chance to experience the love she's always dreamed of and been denied?

Last edited by a moderator:

Finding Her Magical King​

by Diane Doherty

Blurb -
Life for Ember has been hard, living in poverty with almost nothing. She only had a few people who she trusted and her magical black cat, Nightmare. If it wasn’t for Nightmare, she probably would have ended her life years ago. But now, she is eighteen and there is a strong need for revenge. To avenge her parents.
But when she goes to Queen Ashlyn’s coronation and her eyes lock with the now King of the Magical Kingdom. She curses when the bond starts to form between her and King Nathan. Her plans start to crumble as she tore her eyes from his and rushes through the crowd, away from her mate. His father killed her family, how can he be her mate? This has to be a cruel joke. How can she avenge her parents when King Gregory is dead and his son is her mate? Her plan was supposed to give her peace and closure, but now she is conflicted about everything she planned. And even Nightmare doesn’t have the answers Ember is so desperate for.
Will King Nathan be able to prove to Ember that he is nothing like his father and get her the justice she so desperately needs? He has been waiting for years to find his mate, and he won't let her go without a fight.

Hey,
Could u upload a novel called Reborn as his Ms. Right please .....pretty please...
@webfic- fantastic

Please add -
The Defiant Mate
The Defiant Luna
Alpha Addison

Thank you in advance

by Cat Smith

Blurb -
Flair thought she had the perfect life. Married to a man she loves, she fulfills the role of the wife he desires, putting all her efforts into making her husband happy. She never anticipates that Johnathon will betray her in the cruelest way possible and that her world will forever be turned upside down. Vowing revenge, Flair sets down a path that propels her into another man's sights, a man with secrets of his own. This man has no intention of giving up on pursuing Flair, and while she resists his blatant attempts to win her over, eventually she begins to fall in love with the man whose selflessness and good deeds appear to be genuine. Will Flair be able to cast away the lingering hurt that Johnathon inflicted on her and allow Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet or will she lose her chance to experience the love she's always dreamed of and been denied?
That's not the right book :-(

by Cat Smith

Blurb -

Can you please add The Bullies of the Beta's daughter? Thanks

The Billionaire Playboy's Regret​

by Tatienne Richard

Blurb -
Lark Hoffman spent her entire childhood as the third wheel to the richest and most spoiled twins in the country, the Villeneuve twins, Ollie, and Max. By the time Lark discovered boys, she had eyes only for Max, but Max was interested only in any girl who wasn’t Lark. The night of their senior high school prom, a series of circumstances pointed out with glaring fact, her love was all one-sided. Knowing she couldn’t continue to live her life in the shadow of her crush, she left her friends behind and made a life of her own, cutting off all contact with Max for her own sanity.

Bound By Moonlight​

Tiffany Hoffman

Blurb -
Quinn is a 27 year old ER nurse living her life normally with her friends Brianna and Tanner. Landon is the Alpha of the largest pack in North America, Crimson Dawn. They are known by all other packs and feared by most. What happens when these two cross paths and Landon discovers Quinn is his fated mate? Their pack has been known for the strong bonds between wolves, and never has a human been mated to one of their Alpha’s before. His Beta Rob urges Landon to reject Quinn in favor of a stronger more proper Luna. What will Landon do? Will he take Rob’s advice or follow his wolf Ezra who wants to take Quinn as his mate, noting how the Moon Goddess never makes mistakes. Does Quinn want any part of this life, once she finds out werewolves existed? Can a human help protect one of the strongest packs out there?

Bound By Moonlight​

Tiffany Hoffman

Blurb -
Quinn is a 27 year old ER nurse living her life normally with her friends Brianna and Tanner. Landon is the Alpha of the largest pack in North America, Crimson Dawn. They are known by all other packs and feared by most. What happens when these two cross paths and Landon discovers Quinn is his fated mate? Their pack has been known for the strong bonds between wolves, and never has a human been mated to one of their Alpha’s before. His Beta Rob urges Landon to reject Quinn in favor of a stronger more proper Luna. What will Landon do? Will he take Rob’s advice or follow his wolf Ezra who wants to take Quinn as his mate, noting how the Moon Goddess never makes mistakes. Does Quinn want any part of this life, once she finds out werewolves existed? Can a human help protect one of the strongest packs out there?
Is there suppose to be a link?

Im looking for Dosging You (Outla MC) by Ve
Hello, novel readers.
This is a thread in which you can ask/request for any novel you would like to read.
I will try my best to upload it here asap.

Meanwhile, you can read these novels.⤵️
Priceless Baby's Super Daddy
2. Mr. CEO, Spoil Me 100 Percent! (COMPLETED)
3. Martial God Asura
4. God Emperor
5. Harvey York's Rise To Power
Super Gene

* Completed Chinese Novels

Support : Buy me a Coffee
I'm looking for Dodging You (Outlaw MC) by Veeislove

Hi, I am looking for 'my bestfriend slipped inside me' by demiah13. Could you find it please?