What's new

Request for A Novel

Mobeen

Informed Techie
Hi
maybe any updates and continuation of The stained Omega and story of Daryl is available exactly the The contracted Omega by Elle T. Jefferson

Last edited:
Hi can i request three books? The Enigmatic Return, Forced Marriage with CEO and Love after dovorce: my ex husband wants me back. Thanks
Hi am requesting honey you are a billionaire

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you upload
Don't fall for Mr.Hart by madlainq
Love that kills by madlainq
Her vengeful rebirth

Hello! I would like to request the following:
  • The Alpha's Curvy Cinderella by Cat Smith
  • Alpha's Hybrid Mate by Alcione02
  • The Lycan King's Pregnant Omega by Ahsia Risan
Please and thank you.

Please and thank you.

Please and thank you.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for the novel "the king's mate". it's on Genesis and lycan king Killian.
can anyone help me to get it please?

Could you post The Alphas Moon Child please?

Hiii, I'm sorry for asking once again but can you release other chapters of 'HIS STUBBORN LOVE' And ' CARDIOLOGIST WITH GUN'

His Rejected Second Chance Mate​

by Judels

Blurb

Zara," my name rolled over his lips, and for a moment it sounded so pure, so perfect. "I don't want to be with you."
I squinted my eyes in disbelief, unable to process the information.
Did he say what I think he did?
Kaya howled and ran off to the depths of my mind; sadness radiated from her.
He went on when I remained silent.
"She is my chosen mate," he explained. "And I love her."
He turned to face his table, and a foolish smile appeared on his lips. He shot her the kind of look I had always desired coming from my mate.
"I want to mate her by the end of summer," he said, gradually turning his gaze to face me. "I, Alpha Noah Winslow of the Red Howl Pack, reject you, Zara, as my mate and Luna."
I gasped for air as the most excruciating pain shot through my body, leaving only a cold feeling in my heart.
"You need to say that too," Noah remarked nonchalantly. "If not, you will be in agony when I am with my mate."
I had no desire to be aware of the times when my mate was busy screwing someone else!
I inhaled deeply.

Please add -
Book 3 His Loved Lycan Luna
Book 4 His Fierce Lycan Luna
Book 5 His Lycan Luna Queen

There was also a spin off that overlapped the main series.
The King’s Royal Guard

All by Jessica Hall

The Alpha: Claiming His Enemy’s Daughter by i_want_to_sleep, please and thank you!

Lycan Princes Slave Mate​

by Jess
Blurb -
Abuse and pain are all Madelyn has ever known at the hands of her sadistic Alpha and his son, made worse when upon her 21st birthday, she discovers that Scott, the very boy who'd inflicted such horrors on her growing up was her mate.
She rejects him at once in an attempt at freedom, only to find out that Scott has no intentions of letting her go and demands that Madelyn becomes his mistress while he takes another for his Luna.
Panic ensues at the very idea of him laying his hands on her, but before she can come up with a plan to escape, the goddess gives her second chance mates. The powerful twin Lycan princes claim her as their own.

Roman: Lost Mates Book 1​

Reaper: Lost Mates Book 2​

Requiem (Lost Mates Book 3)​

all by Emma Mountford

My Ex-Husband is in My Bed​

by nana

Blurb -
I had a secret crush on William Hayes for seven years. Then, unexpectedly, I became Mrs. Hayes, and everyone around mocked me for aiming too high.
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law belittled me, while my husband ignored my existence.
They even went so far as to send me pictures of him in bed with his first love!
Faced with all this, I finally slammed a divorce agreement in front of William Hayes.
After the divorce, my life blossomed. I frequently made headlines with young, fresh faces.
A top male celebrity: "Sorry, but she's the real boss behind my success."

Hello! I would like to request For the Love of Royal by Serena Harry (S.H. Winters). I was only able to read the first 6 chapters and was hoping to find the rest of the story here. Thank you in advance!