Fated to the alphas- chased by chaos by Shana allen
Thank you

Thank you 🙏
Ex-husband's regret by lean (Charlotte and Ryan) not evelyn m.m

Lords of Mayhem MC

Lachlan and Elowyn​

by GroveltoHEA

Blurb -
Before Lachlan made me his ol' lady, he told me that there would be times he'd cheat but he'd always come home to me.
I agreed to be his ol' lady anyway.
Until it hurt too much.
So I made a plan to leave him before he left me.
I never thought he'd care enough to track me down.
But he not only tracked me down, he's making it hard to forget him.

Returning to my rejected mate​

by JMS

Blurb -
Shay never goes to parties. After a lot of begging her best friend, Megan, finally convinces her to go to the birthday party of their neighbouring pack's next Alpha. She was sitting outside, away from all the noise when suddenly she smelt the most amazing scent ever and her heart started racing. She knew what it was, has been waiting for this exact moment. Her wolf started pacing around in her head encouraging her to follow the scent. As she turned around their eyes met. "Mine!" he growled as he trolled over, taking her into his arms and kissing her. She woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She got up and walked downstairs to find him making out with someone else in the kitchen. He looked at her annoyed for interrupting him telling her that the previous night was a mistake and rejected her. She accepted it. Vowing to him that he would regret is. Before she stormed out. 5 Years later she comes back but with a secret. Will Zane get a second chance?