Betrayed by My Beta Mate​

The Battle of the Alpha’s​

*My Fated Human Luna​

This Book is a Trilogy

Book 1 My Fated Human Luna -complete

Book 2 Fated Human Alpha - complete

Book 3 Her Fated Human Mate - ongoing

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for, ‘The Joy of Revenge’ by Sheila. It’s RH dark mafia romance upto chapter 168 so far.

Hi. Looking for "The Alpha's Solterra" which is the sequel to "The Wolf Prince's Duty". Used to be on Watt Pad but gone from there now.

Could you please update the rest of ‘The beta is mine’ by Cassandra M and then also the rest of the black shadow pack series if possible 🙂 Thankyou

Please add

The rejected fate of Alpha Mackenzie​

The rejected life of Luna Madison​

Please add
Unexpected fortune the return of long lost heir

Please add​

My Forbidden Barbarian Mate​

The Better Luna​

Her Lycan Prince​

The Hidden Female Alpha​

Finding Their Way: The Children of Blood Moon​

Snatched By The Feral Beta​

Tango with the Alpha's Heart​

Last edited:
Please add The Spare Wife (Abigail and Sean)

Please add ‘Love on the Fast Track’ by Critter, thank you

Can you please upload these
Shift
His little wolf
The unexpected mate
The alpha's brokenhearted mate
The hidden princess at all-boys alpha academy
Sold to the ruthless mafia
I reject you mate

Last edited:
Please add book "His Hunt for Redemption" by Shana Allen. Synopsis: Alpha Theo of the Dark Moon pack is known as a fair but strict leader whom loyalty means everything. At the age of twenty-three he successfully runs a large Virginia pack. Brynn Fullilove is the daughter of a prominent Dark Moon warrior. She has faced a lot of tragedy in life but is a strong fighter and survivor. A lifelong friend of Alpha Theo manipulates his trust and sets Brynn up, knowing that Brynn is Alpha Theo's mate. When he comes back from the Alpha Games to claim her, he finds that his friend was hurt by none other than his mate. That misplaced trust explodes in his face as he ruins the one thing he never realizes how badly he wants it until the bond slips through his fingers. A plot against the pack is uncovered and traitors are brought to light. The one person that Alpha Theo never suspects of betraying him will do more than just that, and the entire pack is at risk. Only Brynn can help him solve the mystery before Dark Moon suffers. Can Alpha Theo fix his mistakes and win his mate back, or is it too late? Is the damage able to be healed, or is the broken bond permanent?

Please add ‘Falling for my disabled Wife’ by Veronica Winifred. Thank you

Please add ‘My Rejected Wife is a Billionaire’ by Cecilia. Not to be confused with the werewolf story with a similar name. Thank you.

@Simon is there The Martial Immortal Heir https://forum.3ptechies.com/threads...-heir-novel-pdf-download-reading-online.4952/

Looking for ‘Revenge Turned Reunion’ by Kim Toynbee.

Attachments

• IMG_4927.png
    IMG_4927.png
    963.2 KB · Views: 23