What's new

Request for Novels

Does anyone have a completed book/story to recommend for leisure reading? I have so many unfinished stories pending updates. I have nothing to read, lol. Thank you for your recommendations in advance!

Hello, novel readers.
This is a thread in which you can ask/request for any novel you would like to read.
I will try my best to upload it here asap.

Meanwhile, you can read these novels.⤵️
Priceless Baby's Super Daddy
2. Mr. CEO, Spoil Me 100 Percent! (COMPLETED)
3. Martial God Asura
4. God Emperor
5. Harvey York's Rise To Power
Super Gene

* Completed Chinese Novels

Support : Buy me a Coffee
Hello, can you please update this story? "My scythe wielding husband" and "My scythe wielding queen." Thank you very much!!!

Can we have ‘One night with boyfriend’s uncle’ by Light_ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add
Rejected, My Jaded Love
and the sequel
Forsaken By My Mate (I have found this on here but it's truly illegible, sorry)
Me too please

Please add -
The Betrayed Luna's Second Chance Mate
Betrayed Luna, A Second Chance Mate
Invisible (Imperfect Mate One) - by Mangi

Can someone load the novel called "The Reject". The synopsis is as follows:
Edith Gailent de Albemont is the crown princess of the American Kingdom. Her life is full of happiness and joy and is ultimately complete when meeting her mate and to her surprise they are twins. After just one glance at her, they decide to reject her. What will happened to Edith? Will she choose the fate that happened to her or will she accept the new fate given to her by the moon goddess.

Hello may I request for "His Forbidden Obsession" by Taevya

Please add -
The Beta's Mistake - by Aly Kim
Welcome Home Mate - by Roanna Hinks
His True Mate - by Roanna Hinks

Thank you

Hello! I would like to request:
Mystic Wolf

Please take me home, Daddy..

Thank you so much 😊

Please add -
The Beta's Mistake - by Aly Kim
Welcome Home Mate - by Roanna Hinks
His True Mate - by Roanna Hinks

Thank you

Hello! I would like to request:
Mystic Wolf

Please take me home, Daddy..

Thank you so much 😊
Oh, thank you so much!!!!!

Pleeeeeease add a new file of -

Forsaken by my Mate
(the one on this site illegible)

I am looking for "Rejected" by Ellie Scott. Here is the Synopsis for it.
“Rejected” by Ellie Scott delves into the life of Elizabeth, an Omega wolf who has endured a lifetime of pain and rejection. Despite her Omega status, Elizabeth is unaware of her true identity as an Alpha by birth. Cast out by her family and mistreated by her Pack, she faces the grim prospect of being handed over to the Pack Beta as his chosen mate—a fate she dreads.

However, fate has other plans in store for Elizabeth when her fated mate finally appears. Yet, even as she hopes for acceptance and love, the fear of rejection looms large. Will her fated mate, the one destined to be her perfect match, also turn her away?

As Elizabeth navigates the complexities of wolf pack dynamics and the tumultuous emotions of rejection and acceptance, she discovers inner strength she never knew she possessed. Alongside her fated mate, she must confront not only external threats but also the demons of her past that continue to haunt her.

“Rejected” is a gripping tale of love, betrayal, and self-discovery, where Elizabeth must confront her deepest fears and fight for the happiness and acceptance she deserves.

I am looking for “ Triplet Alphas Claim”.. please ! And, thank you ☺️

I am looking for "Rejected" by Ellie Scott. Here is the Synopsis for it.
“Rejected” by Ellie Scott delves into the life of Elizabeth, an Omega wolf who has endured a lifetime of pain and rejection. Despite her Omega status, Elizabeth is unaware of her true identity as an Alpha by birth. Cast out by her family and mistreated by her Pack, she faces the grim prospect of being handed over to the Pack Beta as his chosen mate—a fate she dreads.

However, fate has other plans in store for Elizabeth when her fated mate finally appears. Yet, even as she hopes for acceptance and love, the fear of rejection looms large. Will her fated mate, the one destined to be her perfect match, also turn her away?

As Elizabeth navigates the complexities of wolf pack dynamics and the tumultuous emotions of rejection and acceptance, she discovers inner strength she never knew she possessed. Alongside her fated mate, she must confront not only external threats but also the demons of her past that continue to haunt her.

“Rejected” is a gripping tale of love, betrayal, and self-discovery, where Elizabeth must confront her deepest fears and fight for the happiness and acceptance she deserves.

Hi!!!
Trying to find - The Alphas Girl Series by Ashley Breanne
Thankyou!