What's new

Request for A Novel

Mobeen

Informed Techie
Thank you for uploading all of these novels/books ❤️
I'd like to request these novels, I don't know who the authors are but I'll be glad if you could find and upload them here:
  • Heiress unmasked: shaking the world with geomancy. (621 chapters so far)
1729154204718.jpeg
  • My wife, the ghost whisperer. (396 chapters so far)
1729154398208.jpeg
  • Talented heiress: a rose with thorns. (458 chapters so far)
1729154398235.jpeg
  • The fortune-telling heiress. (100 chapters so far)
1729154436718.jpeg

Attachments

• 1729154252171.jpeg
    1729154252171.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

The Triplets' Fighter Luna​

Kylie K

Blurb
I looked up and there were triplets with brown hair, clean shaven and really tall with big muscles standing at the door.
Izzy stopped talking to her friends and she ran up and hugged one of the triplets, who hugged her back. But it was brief.
That triplet pushed her away and all three of them looked at me at the exact same time, almost mechanically. And they fixed their eyes on me and wouldn’t stop staring.

Alpha Arthur, She is Mine​

Desire Steve

Blurb
How dare you drug and f**k me?” Alpha Arthur roars as he clutches my tiny neck, his angry eyes piercing through my soul. My heart races faster as I struggle for my life. I know I’ve committed a grave sin, and standing before him, I believe today is my last day on earth.********Three days before Elara Redmond’s wedding, she finds out her fiance has been cheating on her with her evil step-sister. Devastated and angry, Elara decided to give her fiance the taste of his own medicine by having a one-night stand with his best friend. But she wakes up the next morning to discover that the person she had drugged and f****d is the cruel Alpha of her pack, Alpha Arthur, and Elara runs away for her life. Alpha Arthur, who now wants more of her, and his greatest desire is to claim her, places a reward for anyone who will find Elara and bring her back to him. Things take a different turn when Elara’s step-sister finds Elara, and now wants the position of Luna as her reward. What will Alpha Arthur do about the reward, and will he be able to claim Elara whose fated mate turns out to be his rival? Let’s ride through this journey of romance, twist, conflicts, love, pain, and war.