What's new

The Alpha’s Contract Luna Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Alpha’s Contract Luna AlexiaThe Alpha’s Contract Luna Lian T. Novel Synopsis

Out of all the women in the land of Taplean, the King chose Alexia Reed to be the wife of a ruthless Alpha, Kieran Stone.
The union was forced upon them and it angered Alpha Kieran.
He made it a point to show Alexia his displeasure.

When Alexia met the formidable Alpha, he spitefully said, “I am under no obligation to treat you as my wife!”
“I will never mark you!”
“You will not sit with me, eat with me, nor share the air I breathe.”

......................................................................................................................................................................................

The howls were coming closer, making Alexia’s heart drum against her ribcage.
“Leave me alone! Please! Just let me be!” Alexia screamed, sensing the thundering paws of her father’s warriors gaining in on her. She ran as fast as she could, navigating through the forest in her worn-out dress and a pair of old rubber shoes.
The tree branches belt her arms and face, scratching her delicate and pearly white skin. Her long brown hair was falling from the messy bun she had made before sprinting into the woods.
Alexia’s honey-colored eyes widened in horror, noticing the trees swaying behind her. She knew they were catching up, and her hopes of escaping crumbled.

She wished she could already shift into her wolf form so she could elude her wretched fate, but Alexia had not yet come of age. Most male wolves shift when they turn twenty while she-wolves shift at twenty-one.
Alexia could only rely on the strength and speed of her alpha blood.
“Come back here, Alexia! Don’t you dare run away!” From a distance, she could hear her father’s directives. “I order you! Stay put! Hear your alpha!”
Her body instantly recognized her father’s alpha command, and her knees turned like noodles, weakening with her every step.
“No! Please!” Alexia begged. Tears welled in her eyes, admitting her plans had failed.

She fell, rolling into the damp ground that went downhill. When her body finally stopped sliding down, she frantically took her stand. Still, to her dismay, her father, Alpha Roland Reed, the leader of the Cross River Pack, was standing in front of her with her stepbrother and three other warriors.
Alexia broke down in tears, kneeling before her father. She begged, “Please, father. Do not give me away. I’ll work harder for the pack. I will do everything you tell me. Just… just don’t give me away!”
Wasn’t it enough that her own family had taken her privileges and enslaved her? They turned her into a maid, cooking, cleaning, and running back and forth for whatever orders her father and stepfamily could think of. Now, her father did the worst thing by offering her to a ruthless alpha as a bride when she was only twenty years old!
Her dreams of finding her true mate have been crushed altogether.
“You don’t understand, Alexia! Our pack will be in danger. This is the alpha king’s order!” Her father revealed. “Do you want your family to suffer? Me? Your stepmother and your siblings? Your friends? What about their parents?”

She fell, rolling into the damp ground that went downhill. When her body finally stopped sliding down, she frantically took her stand. Still, to her dismay, her father, Alpha Roland Reed, the leader of the Cross River Pack, was standing in front of her with her stepbrother and three other warriors.
Alexia broke down in tears, kneeling before her father. She begged, “Please, father. Do not give me away. I’ll work harder for the pack. I will do everything you tell me. Just… just don’t give me away!”
Wasn’t it enough that her own family had taken her privileges and enslaved her? They turned her into a maid, cooking, cleaning, and running back and forth for whatever orders her father and stepfamily could think of. Now, her father did the worst thing by offering her to a ruthless alpha as a bride when she was only twenty years old!
Her dreams of finding her true mate have been crushed altogether.
“You don’t understand, Alexia! Our pack will be in danger. This is the alpha king’s order!” Her father revealed. “Do you want your family to suffer? Me? Your stepmother and your siblings? Your friends? What about their parents?”

It wasn’t the first time her stepbrother tried to get his hands on her. The last time, Drake suddenly felt a pang in his chest, halting him from assaulting her.
“What the f**k are you doing?! Haven’t you learned your lesson?!” Her father arrived. Seeing the scene before him, he grabbed Drake by the throat and pushed him against the wall.
Choking Drake with his bare hand, Roland added, “You know she is cursed! Stay away from her! She will be Alpha Kieran’s bride, and we don’t want to hurt her now!”
After throwing Drake outside her room, Roland returned his attention to Alexia. He said, “Tomorrow, Alpha Kieran’s Beta will be here to fetch you. You will marry Alpha Kieran whether you like it or not!”
Alexia was in anguish. While she remained down on the floor, her tears fell uncontrollably.
Read the full story now to find out more, thank you...

Attachments

• skylar.png
    skylar.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 18
  • The Alpha 1-5.pdf
    346.6 KB · Views: 77
  • The Alpha 6-10.pdf
    420.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited: