What's new

The Billionaire's Hidden Obsession Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Billionaire's Hidden Obsession The Billionaire's Hidden Obsession Novel Synopsis

The day Sera discovered she was pregnant, her husband handed her divorce papers, saying their marriage wasn't worth keeping.
To make matters worse, he confessed to having slept with his ex and getting her pregnant.
As a result, Sera signed the papers without hesitation.

However, after an argument with her husband and his mistress, she bled all over their floor.
She begged him to help her, but he kicked her out, aware of the fact that she was also pregnant with his child.
Desperate to save herself and her unborn child, she pushed herself out of the house and blocked a car driving straight at her.
Please take me to the hospital; I'll repay you with anything you want if you help me.

Two months after the incident, she returned to work, only to discover that the person who had helped her was none other than Primo Valdemar,
the new Director of the company she worked for. He was an attractive gentleman in his 30s who was captivated by Sera's beauty.
He is determined to have her and help her in exacting revenge.
However, behind his doting demeanor, lurks a ruthless mafia don capable of anything, including obsession and manipulation.
I want you as repayment for saving your life.

Attachments

• Billionaire 1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 348
  • Billionaire 2.pdf
    592.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Billionaire 3.pdf
    690.1 KB · Views: 221