What's new

UNLOCK YOUR ZTE MODEM FREE (DECRYPTED SUIT)

You are among the gold-minded Guy who can put smile on the people  face. Keep the good work on.

you can do anything in it world all you need do is pay rapt attention. besides unlocking modem is the easiest thing any one can do especially if the software has been provided

Actually I did this for a friend few minutes ago without any stress , my only problem was the network subscription code but I got through it by searching the forum topics.

thanks for sharing

Great news just got this nice multi-unlocking application from my Indian friend yesterday don't know if any one cares to have it?

pm sent please check your inbox now and reply to me via pm only. any other interested persons can request for it here

i jst finish trin it on an zte etizalat on mf631 in js sayin failed

Petrovdinho said:
i jst finish trin it on an zte etizalat on mf631 in js sayin failed
No it shouldn't fail make sure you insert an mtn (a sim that isn't supported) in it before lunching the app then choose zte data-card and autodetect if it fail again just upload the screen short of the error message you are getting here.
thanks

kingruler1 said:
thanks for share brother :)
pls help me how can i unlock my mf180, i tried to search every possible site just to find a solution for this, anyone can help and hit thankx and promote your site as good. thank you.

email me: [email protected]

zte mf180
IMEI:867364003800648

i tried the instruction above and try to unlock using that unlocker, but failed.

jampakx said:
kingruler1 said:
thanks for share brother :)
pls help me how can i unlock my mf180, i tried to search every possible site just to find a solution for this, anyone can help and hit thankx and promote your site as good. thank you.

email me: [email protected]

zte mf180
IMEI:867364003800648

i tried the instruction above and try to unlock using that unlocker, but failed.
what's your country, and have read his recent post here
Code:
http://www.3ptechies.com/unlock-blackberry-mtn-airtel-etisalat-easyblaze-zte-mf631-mf180-free-e303-guide/#axzz2OZOBj4Iw

im from phils. dir i have also zte mf 180 which is very hard to unlock :( hope anyone can help me

hunterstalker said:
im from phils. dir i have also zte mf 180 which is very hard to unlock :( hope anyone can help me
does it come with the customized firmware ?