What's new

Unlock Zte Modem without stress (2.89mb file)

gurusmaker

Active Techie
4ij1n4.gif

just connect your modem extract the content of the winrar files to a folder on your pc. Lunch the modem support application make sure that the sim in your modem is the one that your modem service provider does not support, > your modem support application will prompt you to put in the unlock code, just ignore this warning and close the window, then lunch the suit/software , choose zte datacards in the drop down menu , leave the second option at auto-detect, click the search icon to search for your device, forget the name not found/listed, at least the IMEI will be listed for you telling you the device is currently locked, on the top right menu locate unlocking , click on unblock, unblock successful is next message you will see, good luck, lunch the modem support application again to configure and use your device.

follow this post to download the 2.98mb dccrap app
4ij1n4.gif

just connect your modem extract the content of the winrar files to a folder on your pc. Lunch the modem support application make sure that the sim in your modem is the one that your modem service provider does not support, > your modem support application will prompt you to put in the unlock code, just ignore this warning and close the window, then lunch the suit/software , choose zte datacards in the drop down menu , leave the second option at auto-detect, click the search icon to search for your device, forget the name not found/listed, at least the IMEI will be listed for you telling you the device is currently locked, on the top right menu locate unlocking , click on unblock, unblock successful is next message you will see, good luck, lunch the modem support application again to configure and use your device.

follow this post to download the 2.98mb dccrap app http://forum.3ptechies.com/?topic=107.0

Please how to you add other networks after unlocking your zte modem

melgo101 said:
Please how to you add other networks after unlocking your zte modem
s2b6no.jpg
open your device dashboard click on settings => locate add as seen in the snapshot => now use add any network of your choice using the list of apn found here eg. for mtn use apn=> web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net username: web password: web dial up number *99***1#

From this window after clicking add you should see a window like this one here
j0yx08.jpg
you may use for 1. mtn => config Name = mtn 3G => Dial Up number = *99# => tick use the following apn address and enter: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net => username = web => password = web

N/B dial up number is same *99# for all network , you only need change apn & authentication following the list here

so pls wat should i do i have been trying to unlock my zte modem and it has been telling me no credit

flamez said:
so pls wat should i do i have been trying to unlock my zte modem and it has been telling me no credit
just download this very one I uploaded from this link (download from this site) run the dccrap from your computer and insert an unsupported sim card (lets say if it's an mtn modem you put in an airtel or glo sim card) then choose zte data-cards from modem list select "autodetect" click the mirror like search Icon to begin the search once your modem is detected click the unblocking by the top right of the app  (ignor the server and credit option) then click on "do job" to get your modem unlocked

tanks alot bro but can i get a software that will calculate zte modem unlock code

Please everyone ,ineed help unlocking my ZTE MF190 airtel nigeria modem.i have tried DC-UNLOCKER but it yield no meaningful result.Also i have tried generating flash code online but there is no space to input the generated code.
IMEI:861648008613089.      PLEASE HELP.

I replied to you on this thread here http://forum.3ptechies.com/tct-zte-alcatel-huawei-motorola-and-general-moderm-unlocking-solution/unlock-your-zte-modem-free-%28decrypted-suit%29/msg3503/#msg3503