What's new

PROVEN 2GO TRICKS YOU NEED TO KNOW

ebenzunlimited

HOW TO INCREASE YOU 2GO STAR.

I'm one of those people who spend most time on 2go just to increase their stars. I suddenly grew tired of improving my 2go star after i watch my static 2go progress bar for so many months.
This trick will show you how to increase ur 2go star without stress.
1. Download any of 2go v1 (2go version 1) series.
2. Use a sim card with 0.0 account balance.
3. Launch your 2go and allow it for some times.

HOW TO GET UNLIMITED 2GO CREDIT

1. You must have at least NGN.30 on you mobile phone.
2. Tricks only works for a register 2go sim (i.e) the Sim Card used
for 2go registration.
3.Now do as if you want to buy GoCredit click on 1100GC thats for NGN.100.
4. Now when you click and it says allow Sim to send message click no.
5. Then go back and click on 300GC thats for NGN.30 and allow Sim to
send message.
6. When it confirmed go back to your profile, you will see 1100GC.

HOW TO USE MORE THAN ONE STYLE ON 2GO

1. Get 300 Go credit, with 300 Go credit u can
get all 2go style for free..
2. Then download any 2go style.
3.Download another one and let it count to
66%and then quit your 2go then re-login back
and see 2 styles together on your 2go..

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR 2GO PASSWORD FOR FREE

If you are in Nigeria, and you lost your 2go password or forget your 2go password, you will be charged N30 to recover your password.
Here's the trick to recover your 2go password for free in Nigeria and all over the world.

Follow This Step And Recover Your 2go password for free.
1. Go to
http://2go.com.ng  or 2go.im in your browser.
2. Select
KENYA As Your Country, even if you're in Nigeria or another country.
3. Select Your Language As ENGLISH.
4. Click on GET HELP LINK.
5. Then Click on I Forgot My PASSWORD/PIN.
6. Then ENTER YOUR Phone Number In an International Format, for example 23480********
7. Then Select PROCEED and You will Receive Your Password withing 10 Seconds for free without any charges!.

trick to chat in 2go rooms without having 2go credit

It is normal to note that whenever you've got no 2Go credit left in your account and enter into a room and drop a message you'll be told you that don't have 2go credit, just ignore it, close the room and open it back. Do it for about 4 to 8 times at a go and the room would be unlocked instantly which allows you to enter the 2Go room without credit.

Share this with your friends on facebook.

Note: Kenya is free because it's 2go users are few so 2go decided to recover their password for free without any charges
2GO.jpg

2GO Star Booster Tweak for the 2GO Addicts

It works on all Mobile Phone. It works on only Etisalat or Glo Network only and make sure you don't have any Active Bundle or Credit on your Phone else it wont work for you. >> The Scope is if you have Credit or You're on a Data Bundle, You will be Logged in Normally but if you don't have any, It will just be connecting and Disconnecting, Leaving you partially Online and Offline. 1. Download the 4-in-1 2GO App HERE , (This is an App that Contain 4 2GO) 2. After Downloading, Log in to your Account on the 4 Different 2GO, Use the * button to Minimize 1 for the Other, After that you will see Logging In or Starting 2GO, Just Leave it like that. 3. Repeat the Step for like 4 Hours a Day, Try this for 7 Daysand you will be Suprise where your 2GO Star will reach

Hello all I want to add to the ones listed here I use this to update my twitter regularly via my 2go now get the tutorial

HOW TO CONNECT YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT TO YOUR 2GO AND ADD TWEET DIRECTLY FROM YOUR 2GO APPLICATION ;) ;) ;)
It is very easy just follow the 5 steps below

1. First of all you need to Visit www.twitter.com and sign in to your twitter account. Now, when you are Logged in, Go to http://www.tweet.im and click on the Sign in with twitter button.

2. Then, when it signed in, Click on Authorise App. Now here is what you do select your desire account to use it, well its recommend to use Gmail because 2go only authorise Gtalk, immediately  select Gmail and fill in your Gmail email address and details

3. Then Click On Register button, Now Open your 2go and go to Settings, click on Gateway and select Gtalk then activate using you gmail logins all in lower case.

4. Now go to your friend lists and you will see a request from Twitter, click and accept request and add Twiiter as a friend.

5. Any message you post on your friend "twitter" appears on your twitter profile enjoy

Now you have successfuly added Twitter gateway to your 2go.  Leave your comments

just got this on my facebook inbox and wished to share it 'cos i tried it and it worked fine

How to Login to your Yahoo mail using Opera Mini and wap browser

1. Visit http://login.yahoo.com/config/login

2. You should be presented with the full/PC version login page.

3. Input your username and password, hit the login button and fill the captcha.

4. You should now be logged in now. You may be shown the account information page but you can choose to go to the homepage and then access your mail box from there. Simple!!!

Download Mxit Here www.mxit.co.za, Its a chatting App just like 2go

Install and open Mxit on your mobile phone, then click on sign up to register on Mxit if ask for pin use ur mobile no.. E.g 23480******** as pin [serve as password] It only accept mobile no

After signing up switch to contact then click Option >> connect other account [Facebook, Yahoo,Msn Gtalk.. Etc] Now click on Yahoo To connect your Yahoo!! Account with Mxit by entering your Yahoo login Detail in the box Mxit provided..

Mxit willnow notify you that you have successfully connect your Yahoo account with mxit..

Then you will see all your Yahoo friend on Mxit, Now Exit Mxit then login to your 2go account. Click >> Add friend >> Mxit friend >> Then type your Mxit id and pin and click Submit.

You will be connected to your Mxit contact with 2go. Now click friends on 2go you will see all The Mxit contact on 2go then locate where you see Yahoo and start chatting with your Yahoo friend on 2go.

And under service u will see wikipedia click it and search for anyting you want

precious said:
Tried the password recovery severally but didnt work
I got the feelings the password trick is blocked for Kenya you can try other countries like iran

ITS NOTED.THOUGH I HAVE CHANGED MY PASS TO SOMETHIN I CAN ALMOST NOT FORGET