Marrying the twins CEO daddy by Mey Olivia
Forced marriage by Hope _seeker

thank you

I hav3 the following novel requests:

my step-brother, my crush ,my mate by Kilimo Roses
Marrying the twins CEO daddy by Mey Olivia
Forced marriage by Hope _seeker

thank you

I’m looking for ‘The Reborn Daughter is an able woman with many identities’ by Xuanting

I am looking for "My Little Alpha by Lalabean " please if anyone has it. It appears to be a series of books.
Suffering years of abuse from the Black Moon pack, Katya is pushed to limit one night. The effects of night hit her hard, but in the lite of morning will things turn for a change. Will it be for the better or is just another stepping stone for more pain………..

Drake’s eyes glittered with hate as he whispered “You will never be my Luna. You will never be enough to be my Alpha female. You are nothing and will always be nothing.” Pushing away from me he turned his back on me as he said “I Drake Vincent of the Black Moon pack REJECT you as my Mate.”
My eyes widen as pain filled my heart. Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to breathe. I wanted to scream out at the intense pain that was burning in my chest. It was almost too much that I struggled to catch my breath.

I am also looking for the novel "You Never Knew Me" with the character lyric johannes. Could someone post it if anyone has it please. Thanks.

I am looking for "My Little Alpha by Lalabean " please if anyone has it. It appears to be a series of books.
Suffering years of abuse from the Black Moon pack, Katya is pushed to limit one night. The effects of night hit her hard, but in the lite of morning will things turn for a change. Will it be for the better or is just another stepping stone for more pain………..

Drake’s eyes glittered with hate as he whispered “You will never be my Luna. You will never be enough to be my Alpha female. You are nothing and will always be nothing.” Pushing away from me he turned his back on me as he said “I Drake Vincent of the Black Moon pack REJECT you as my Mate.”
My eyes widen as pain filled my heart. Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to breathe. I wanted to scream out at the intense pain that was burning in my chest. It was almost too much that I struggled to catch my breath.

Does someone have the book can't win me back?