What's new

The Amazing Son In Law Chinese Novel PDFs Free Download/Net Viewing

zeal

De Techizard
Hey guy, you can download the Amazing Son In Law Novel PDFs on this page. Every Amazing Son In Law Novel chapter would be uploaded for you to read online or download for offline reading. The Amazing son in law, just like The Charismatic Charlie Wade you've been following for some months now is the same but with varying translations. So you can follow The Amazing Son In Law Novel uploads here or from Charlie wade's page.

The Amazing Son In Law NovelThe Amazing Son In Law Novel Synopsis​

Decorative lights and illuminants lit up the extravagant Wilson family mansion. Tonight was the 70th birthday banquet of Lady Wilson, the head of the Wilson family. Her grandchildren and their spouses gathered around her to hand her their luxurious gifts.

“Grandma, I heard that you love the Chinese tea. I looked high and low for the century-old pu’er tea worth half a million dollars to present it to you.”
“Grandma you are a devout Buddhist this Buddha statue is carved from aesthetic hetian jade, it is worth seven hundred thousand dollars…”
Looking at the nicely wrapped gifts in front of her, Lady Wilson laughed heartily. The entire ambiance was harmonious and happy.

Suddenly, Charlie Wade Wade, Lady Wilson’s eldest grandson-in-law, spoke, “Grandma, could you lend me a million dollars, please? Mrs. Lewis from the welfare home is diagnosed with uremia and I need the money for her treatment…”
The entire Wilson

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: