What's new

The Divorced Billionaire Heiress Web Novel PDF Online Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
The Divorced Billionaire Heiress Novel Synopsis The-divorced-billionaire-heiress-boss.jpg

Ding!
A message alert sounded. [Please go to the hospital to donate blood as soon as possible.] When Nicole saw this message, she was stunned for a moment like she had sustained a huge blow to her chest. The sender’s name was “Hubby”.
Ding!
Another message immediately followed. It was a notice from the bank that she had received a fund transfer of 500,000 dollars. Nicole scrolled up to look at her message history with her husband. [Remember to go to the hospital.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000] [Remember to come to the hospital to donate blood.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000]
[Please come to the hospital right away.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000] ……In their three years of marriage, the only time Nicole’s husband, Eric Ferguson, initiated contact with her was to ask her to go to the hospital to donate blood. To be exact, to sell blood. Nicole’s blood was sold to…Wendy Quade.
Eric also treated Nicole as a stranger throughout their marriage This month alone, Nicole had already given blood three times, which was more than her body could tolerate.
Read full story to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
So I’ve seen this question asked a few times, but I still can’t seem to get this to work. Can someone please help me? I’ve been reading these chapters online on my iPhone, however I am now starting chapter 641 and the online version is tiny and out of focus so you can not read it, however if I go to download to read offline it is readable, but only the first page is there. I’ve restarted my phone, I’ve gotten completely out of the attachments and forums and got back into is and it still does the same thing. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong or what else I can do?

Ok. I was looking forward to this book. However, I have become agitated with the direction the story has taken. Do I think Nicole should be happy? Well, yes! But I also believe that she and Eric should find their way back to one another. What he allowed to happen to her was horrible, but he was so involved in his business that he was clueless as to the way Quinn, Ingrid, and Master Ferguson were treating her.

I really had hoped for a different direction for this story line.

Really enjoying this! Disappointing that starting in Chapter 936, all of the characters' names were changed (Nicole became Su Nan, Eric Ferguson became Fu Yechuan, Clayton Sloan became Shang Qian, etc), and the translation to English became too confusing. The story became difficult to follow because the sentences no longer made sense and did not seem to be translated well. I read as far as Chapter 975 before giving up. I just could not follow the story anymore.

Can anything be done about this?

So I’ve seen this question asked a few times, but I still can’t seem to get this to work. Can someone please help me? I’ve been reading these chapters online on my iPhone, however I am now starting chapter 641 and the online version is tiny and out of focus so you can not read it, however if I go to download to read offline it is readable, but only the first page is there. I’ve restarted my phone, I’ve gotten completely out of the attachments and forums and got back into is and it still does the same thing. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong or what else I can do?
I also have the same issue

The Divorced Billionaire Heiress Novel SynopsisView attachment 29642

Ding!
A message alert sounded. [Please go to the hospital to donate blood as soon as possible.] When Nicole saw this message, she was stunned for a moment like she had sustained a huge blow to her chest. The sender’s name was “Hubby”.
Ding!
Another message immediately followed. It was a notice from the bank that she had received a fund transfer of 500,000 dollars. Nicole scrolled up to look at her message history with her husband. [Remember to go to the hospital.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000] [Remember to come to the hospital to donate blood.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000]
[Please come to the hospital right away.]
[Fund Transfer: $500,000] ……In their three years of marriage, the only time Nicole’s husband, Eric Ferguson, initiated contact with her was to ask her to go to the hospital to donate blood. To be exact, to sell blood. Nicole’s blood was sold to…Wendy Quade.
Eric also treated Nicole as a stranger throughout their marriage This month alone, Nicole had already given blood three times, which was more than her body could tolerate.
Read full story to find out more....
Where is the rest of this novel.

After downloading, press the page for a few seconds and you will see a prompt. Some say
I also have the same issue
After downloading, press the page for a few seconds and you will see a prompt to save the image, copy image, etc. I would usually choose open image to view everything.

After downloading, press the page for a few seconds and you will see a prompt. Some say

After downloading, press the page for a few seconds and you will see a prompt to save the image, copy image, etc. I would usually choose open image to view everything.
click on download offline