What's new

Pursuing My Ex-Wife Isn’t Easy Novel PDFs Free Download/Net Grabbing

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Hey! guys, this novel is a must-read for every young adult and above. it's a clever story that reveals a more critical situation in a relationship or marital affair, it's a story that's addicting, romantic, and dramatic, I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it over a lifetime.

I will be updating for you Pursuing My Ex-Wife Isn’t Easy here in PDF accessible format, so check in here timely to Download or read online thanks.

Pursuing My Ex-Wife Isn’t Easy Novel Synopsis Pursuing-My-Ex-Wife-Isnt-Easy.jpg

Luna Gibson was pregnant.
She headed home happily with the test report in her hands, all while she pondered on how to break the news to her husband, Joshua Lynch, as a surprise. He had been overseas on a business trip for more than half a month, and he would finally return home tomorrow. The moment she entered her home, however, she noticed a pair of ladies’ shoes that were not hers. She frowned. She recognized them. It was her sister’s, Aura Gibson, and she just bought them not too long ago. Was she not on that business trip with Joshua? It was then she heard a woman’s voice that resounded from upstairs. This voice… It was her sister, Aura’s voice! Luna bit her lip as her body trembled inadvertently. Which other man could it be if it was not her husband?
Read full story to find out more...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your kindness uploading the chapters. in the latest upload chapter 1444 to 1448 is missing. I have promised myself not to read further and wait for that section. Nice time.

I appreciate your kindness uploading the chapters. in the latest upload chapter 1444 to 1448 is missing. I have promised myself not to read further and wait for that section. Nice time.
thanks for noticing, I have it installed right away.

Hi , so far so good. This story is sweet that i find myself reading very fast. Am waiting for more. Thanks.

Thanks for uploading missing chapters & updating few more. Still they updated ones r so little...our quest to read more is increasing day by day.

Last edited: