What's new

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel Tale PDFs Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Here's the page to get every upload of The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel chapters. You can check here from time to time for the newest uploads.

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel Synopsis​

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire

Cheating On Her

“I have given myself to you. Why don’t you break up with Janet?” the woman asked in a seductive, breathless voice.
She was half-na*ed and hovering above a man.
“Don’t mention her name when we are making out.” The man was so excited that he squeezed the woman’s breasts and moaned in pleasure.

The woman seemed dissatisfied as she didn’t get the answer she wanted.
“No way! She is an adopted daughter — even our dog holds a more important position in our family than she does. What’s so good about her?”
The man didn’t say anything. He gripped the woman’s waist and thrust harder, which made her scream and moan his name.
Janet Lind stood in front of the door, listening to everything in the room. Her tired eyes turned cold as she understood what was going on.
She had just returned from the hospital.
Hannah, who had raised Janet ever since she was a child, was diagnosed with advanced liver cirrhosis three months ago. The woman needed a liver transplant right away. Janet had to gather the money to pay the medical expenses.
To make her situation worse, her younger sister hooked up with her boyfriend.
Janet felt her life was falling apart.
“Did you hear me? You have to tell me your decision tonight. It’s either her or me.
The choice is yours.” Jocelyn Lind pounded on Steve Carter’s chest, desperate to hear his answer.
Read the complete episode to find out more thanksss...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
This story is currently being written by the author. That is why there are slow updates.
You could always get the app the author uses and pay for every chapter, that way you get the updates sooner.

This story is currently being written by the author. That is why there are slow updates.
You could always get the app the author uses and pay for every chapter, that way you get the updates sooner.
this episode is ongoing, check in daily for available updates...

Now I understand......did not know it was being written.....I will wait but I look forward for the updates as its a very good read.

I’m having a hard time reading de chapters through my phone. If I choose to read offline, it only opens the first page. If I choose to read online, the image is not completely focused. Is there any other option?

I’m having a hard time reading de chapters through my phone. If I choose to read offline, it only opens the first page. If I choose to read online, the image is not completely focused. Is there any other option?
click on download offline, check if the zoom mode is not mistakenly activated on your device... try using other pdf readers too, hope this is helpful thanksss..

yeah its hard to read on phone and ipad. The text is too small. That is why if you have a pc or laptop its better to read it there.

How to download thw pdf file on ipad? I cant able to download the pdf file on my ipad unlike if i am using a mac there is a download button.

At lasts l can read this novel here...I tried to read it in moboreader but their price is becoming higher and higher each day that I can't afford😄