What's new

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel Tale PDF Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Here's the page to get every upload of The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel chapters. You can check here from time to time for the newest uploads.

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire Novel Synopsis​

The Substitute Wife: My Poor Husband is a Billionaire

Cheating On Her

“I have given myself to you. Why don’t you break up with Janet?” the woman asked in a seductive, breathless voice.
She was half-na*ed and hovering above a man.
“Don’t mention her name when we are making out.” The man was so excited that he squeezed the woman’s breasts and moaned in pleasure.

The woman seemed dissatisfied as she didn’t get the answer she wanted.
“No way! She is an adopted daughter — even our dog holds a more important position in our family than she does. What’s so good about her?”
The man didn’t say anything. He gripped the woman’s waist and thrust harder, which made her scream and moan his name.
Janet Lind stood in front of the door, listening to everything in the room. Her tired eyes turned cold as she understood what was going on.
She had just returned from the hospital.
Hannah, who had raised Janet ever since she was a child, was diagnosed with advanced liver cirrhosis three months ago. The woman needed a liver transplant right away. Janet had to gather the money to pay the medical expenses.
To make her situation worse, her younger sister hooked up with her boyfriend.
Janet felt her life was falling apart.
“Did you hear me? You have to tell me your decision tonight. It’s either her or me.
The choice is yours.” Jocelyn Lind pounded on Steve Carter’s chest, desperate to hear his answer.
Read the complete episode to find out more thanksss...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
How dis you get to chapter 2286 please? I can only see up to chapter 1381.
Thanks

Hi Simon
want to commend you for always updating us with new chapters. please of recent times, you don't give us much chapters compared to months back. please I will be glad if you help us upload and update more new chapters for us. this book has got me hooked.i wish I could just keep on reading non stop. thank you as I look forward to more chapters

Hi Simon
want to commend you for always updating us with new chapters. please of recent times, you don't give us much chapters compared to months back. please I will be glad if you help us upload and update more new chapters for us. this book has got me hooked.i wish I could just keep on reading non stop. thank you as I look forward to more chapters

Reactions: AD@
Hi Simon
Please can you upload more chapters after 1453, when we enjoy a story we can't stop reading.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone! Hope all are enjoying reading this book. Well, I’ve read up to chapter 1461 and I’m starving to read the remaining chapters. Can someone please stop teasing us and post the remaining chapters? We are starving to read the end of the book! Please post ASAP!!! Thank you in advance!

Hi Simon
Same here especially THE EX HUSBAND'S REVENGE and A SECOND CHANCE WITH MY BILLIONAIRE LOVE.
I will be happy if their updates are six to 10 chapters daily. Thanks Simon.

Hello Janiceo4060
Thought I was the only one who's so eager and anxious to read the next chapters. I do feel sad when am almost done with a chapter and knowing I have to wait for days before I can read again

Hi Simon. please help us upload more new chapters. I have been checking to see if new chapters have been updated. am almost getting emotional cos there aren't any new chapters to read.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone! I downloaded the app for DuckDuckGo and I’m on chapter 1473. I would like if more postings of the book be posted on this site. You’re teasing us; give us more chapters please and thank you!!

Hi Simon, could you please help with Marry My Rich Uncle- Caroline Fowler and Richard Preston story? Or same storyline with different title. Thanks

is this how we will continue, one chapter after few days? this is why I don't read books online, had books I couldn't complete cos they stop uploading. I thought this book and page was different. months back it used to be fun and interesting coming to this page cos obviously there are alot of chapters to read but these past few months has been demoralising