What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Anyone else curious as to just what level Charlie is at? They have never really touched base on it.
If I read right in the latest chapter not yet posted (5369), Grand Perfection of the Bright Realm. Though he could not detect Maria's level, or she is pretty good at hiding it.

On a side note, I'm going to post a merged sub chapter soon, from 5181 to present, I just have not figured out where to break it since there is a lot going on since Charlie returned to Aurous Hills.

Last edited:
If I read right in the latest chapter not yet posted (5369), Grand Perfection of the Bright Realm. Though he could not detect Maria's level, or she is pretty good at hiding it.

On a side note, I'm going to post a merged sub chapter soon, from 5181 to present, I just have not figured out where to break it since there is a lot going on since Charlie returned to Aurous Hills.
the grand perfection of the bright realm is a pure master of the first realm. Charlie is far above that. it was speculated that he was in the higher rankings of the third realm or even the 4th realm during his first encounters with Joeseph. he has gotten much stronger since then. The fact that he has Aura puts him above the Dark realm on its own. thats how I understand it anyhow.

Zara banks is Zhiyu Su and Abbas is Joseph Wan
Who is Zara banks??? Who is Abbas...??? Is the author In coma.... The story character names are changed...... Pls use the same names as the character as they introduce later.... Pls follow up

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Please send chapter 5375

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Need more chapter after 5376 am curious to know about further story kindly upload all the story in one go

Next chapter 5377

Please upload next chapter After 5378