What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Chapter 5595 and 5596 format revision.
Edit: added 5599 and 5600.
Added 5603 and 5604.

Attachments

Last edited:
Chapter 5595 and 5596 format revision.
Edit: added 5599 and 5600.
Could you tell me, please, what happened in the book writings that you need to work on format revisions? I've told ya, I stopped reading some time ago.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Could you tell me, please, what happened in the book writings that you need to work on format revisions? I've told ya, I stopped reading some time ago.
Thank you!
I stop reading about two months ago. since my vacation. As for the story, it's got a bit of action recently, finally confronting the earls of warriors den and meeting his mother's family. Also knowing the history of Maria. Since I've been editing the format, I can't help but read the chapters.

Last edited:
I stop reading about two months ago. since my vacation. As for the story, it's got a bit of action recently, finally confronting the earls of warriors den and meeting his mother's family. Also knowing the history of Maria. Since I've been editing the format, I can't help but read the chapters.
Oh, I see... Thanks!
I hope it won't take long to be finished, but if the author will get some inspiration from other books of the same type, maybe Charlie & Co. will travel in another realm or dimension. 😂

As usual, I merged another 100 chapters (from 5503 to 5602), and I'm also posting the previous merges started from 5000 for the newbie.
You're welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh, I see... Thanks!
I hope it won't take long to be finished, but if the author will get some inspiration from other books of the same type, maybe Charlie & Co. will travel in another realm or dimension. 😂
This story is like a Video Game, with the penultimate meeting with the Boss. Before finally closing the story with a reveal to everyone.

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Give more chapters 5605-5800

Upload more characters from 5606

Please upload today's chapter after 5606

Chapters 5506 is done. Please load more chapters. Thank you

do you have any pdf compilation of chapter 3001 - 4000?
There is the 1-4400 pdf NeoNai created, I don't know if there is a link here but I know it's in another group thread. There used to be a link in the related topics below, but some idiot spammed the Topics.

Hey. Kindly waiting for more chapters from 5610.. the suspens is killing me
View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy

Thanks for the 4 chapter's 5610-5614
.my humble request.. upload up to 5700

Please upload new chapters.