What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Hello again!
I just found another source for this novel where it's says it's ended, buuut...I've just took a peek and I've noticed that the chapters are not the same as here and the end is nonsense. Besides, there are the same names that had appeared previously in some chapters, Abbas, Xian, like... Also, there are 5621 chapters despite the fact it says it should be 5623.
I'm not gonna post the link, but I will show you a screenshot. 🙃
P.S. I hope moderators will not delete this reply. :cautious:
I've seen that site too. I stop reading as it's too confusing who is who. there is another site that combined two chapters into one, and has a 160 chapter discrepancy.

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Can anyone share chapters after 5498 .. ?? Any Idea, if you guys find those please share to [email protected]

For those who are new around here...
The rest (from 1 to 5000) it can be found in this 37 pages thread.
Good luck!

Attachments

Chapters 1-4622. I got really annoyed with all the characters names Inexplicably changing to different things so I changed over 4000 names for consistency, so they would match the same names at the beginning. For instance, Orvel was changed to Don Albert for no reason, also Cataclysmic Front was changed to Wanlong Palace or Temple. Ruoli was changed to Xion and a bunch of other names too.. I still didn't get all of them but I got a lot
My hero

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Mate please upload next chapter after 5506
Looking for more chapters after 5506

Mate please upload next chapter after 5508

The only place l cant wait to read is the moment when Claire, her Mother, Father, and Wilson finally knows Charlie is the WADE family from Eastcliff
I'm happy we are finally bringing some of these storylines together. I was starting to loose hope we would ever get to the family coming together.

No update for today upload chapters after 5516

I don't know if this is too much to ask but, can you upload 3520 -3540. I have read every part of the story in 7 days. I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes. Pls......................................

When will the next chapter #3493 onwards be on?

Where is rest of chapter