What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

from now on stopping reading the charismatic charlie wade novel, its very much painful to wait for next chapter.
I recommend you do as I'm doing: start reading another novel until you can get 200 chapters or more from this one, or until it's gonna be ended.
Since I started to read Charlie Wade, but ultimately stopped at chapter 5402, I had finished Billionaire God of War and The Protector. Now I'm working on downloading and merging No.1 Supreme Warrior. 🙃

Last edited:
I recommend you do as I'm doing: start reading another novel until you can get 200 chapters or more from this one, or until it's gonna be ended.
Since I started to read Charlie Wade, but ultimately stopped at chapter 5402, I had finished Billionaire God of War and The Protector. Now I'm working on downloading and merging No.1 Supreme Warrior. 🙃
I stop reading about a month ago when I was on Vacation, but have been downloading the chapters in the mean time.

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Please upload new chapters after 5532

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Hey man, please next chapter...

I might have downloaded a couple of you merges. LOL
BTW have you seen the Ye Chen (original name of Charlie) version of this Novel?
Yeah! Also, the heroes' real name of Levi Garisson from The Protector was Ye and sometimes Ye Chen too. Also, some other names for the same character. 😂
I think those chinese names are different and also the same probably because of different dialects: cantoneze (3 types), mandarin (3 types), chinese traditional and so on.

Yeah! Also, the heroes' real name of Levi Garisson from The Protector was Ye and sometimes Ye Chen too. Also, some other names for the same character. 😂
I think those chinese names are different and also the same probably because of different dialects: cantoneze (3 types), mandarin (3 types), chinese traditional and so on.
The thing about Chinese, even though the dialects vary, the Chinese characters are the same meaning. It's more or less how you pronounce it.

Thanks for the New new ones I am waiting for more daily. I hope you'll upload daily

True, but if there gonna be many translations, most likely every "author" will gonna use different names with the latin alphabet. Just saying...

Hello, brothers in...reading!
Because on another thread someone notified me that the merge with chapters from 1 to 4400 doesn't work anymore, because on Docdroid the files will gonna be erased after 60 days if it has no views.
So, this time I added another merge, from Chapter 1 to Chapter 5000, and I uploaded it on Mega. I hope there will be no problem this time.
From 5000 onwards you can find it on previous pages from this thread.