What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

It's up to you, it was a minor format revision. The chapter was not centered and the paragraph spacing was manually spaced. I have not read the last 400 chapters either other the ones I reformatted. That's why I don't really know if 5801 is from an earlier chapter. If anyone can confirm my suspicion, I would appreciate it.
Ok, then I'm gonna leave it that way. Hoping that whoever cares about that is gonna work on it himself, it will be just wishful thinking for me. Right? 😅

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Please upload 5805 and above

Updated Revised Chapters 5801-5802, I confirmed 5800 is indeed Chapter 5300. I'm suprised I did not catch it. I'm going to look at the other source groups to see if there is a missing chapter 5800.

Attachments

I just confirmed from other novel sources they all have chapter 5300 posted as 5800. Just delete the fake 5800 for now. I thought I had a link to the original Chinese source, but I can't seem to find it.

Updated Revised Chapters 5801-5802, I confirmed 5800 is indeed Chapter 5300. I'm suprised I did not catch it. I'm going to look at the other source groups to see if there is a missing chapter 5800.
Thank you in advance, I wish I knew Chinese, I would help out with the translations

I believe a chapter has been skipped after 5804 as it doesn't follow the story line end of chapter 8503 Charlie was heading to the cellar start of chapter 8504 Antonio is shooting at Charlie he is also hand cuffed now . Can you please insert the missing chapter

Hi? I think the chapter skipped. Chapter 1804 ended with charlie asking for the wine cellar while 1805 started with a shooting scene already. Hope it get fix. Thank you.

As I used to...
In the last pack (5703-5802) I used the revised chapters uploaded by @Code Butcher as I promised and I take this opportunity to thank him again. Keep up the good work, buddy!🤘
Based on the new uploads, I tried to fix my last merge and I also included chapters 5804-5806. If there's still a problem, please notify me.

Attachments

I believe a chapter has been skipped after 5804 as it doesn't follow the story line end of chapter 8503 Charlie was heading to the cellar start of chapter 8504 Antonio is shooting at Charlie he is also hand cuffed now . Can you please insert the missing chapter
You are correct, there is a missing chapter in the plot line. The author likes to give a prologue of the character's state of mind or background, in the middle of a scene.

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
5807 and above?