What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
More characters please from 5836.please please

Is your 1-4400.PDF still alive? My last merge that I have is 3301 to 3318 before I found your 4400 chapters merge. I'm actually missing 4623 through 4803
I have no idea, I must check it. Do you want me to download those chapters and merge them?

LATER EDIT: Yes, it's alive, you can find it here, but you have to wait for a while to appear

Last edited:
View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Good job zeal. Kindly give more chapters 5841 and more

Someone share chapter 4063
If you are looking for 4083 and 4084 it's after 4164. 4063 seems to be a blank file for some reason and skipped in the merged versions. BTW @NeoNai version (1-4400) has Warina as Jamine Moore and the other (1-4622) is Warina. I remember the name changes in certain sections of the Novel.

Hie Zeal..am bored.. just do like 10 chapters from 5845.. that will make my day. Cheers 🥂

Chap
Chapter 5847 please and above
Thanks for the daily posting

More chapters please

Thanks for posting chapter 5861 and 5862. Please kindly send me more of the chapters to relieve my boredom

Chapter 5863 please

More chapters please from 5863 upward

Zeal.
Other new chapters please, after chapter 5862.

Chapter 5869 please please. And thanks for good job well done. Keep the chapters coming more and more