What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Well it seems that when I ask questions I need to be more direct here as defenders fill the need to answer but provide no substance in their answers. as for those who have paid for the book and those who have not, your choice! there are tons of pages on the internet that provide this book for free many with different names for the book and different chapter numbers but main content still the same. this is just the easiest to download from. others separate text with advertisements making things difficult to download/ copy. I frequent this page and it helps with all the extra adds on it to give payment to someone. so I don't feel any remorse in requesting feed back from the publisher of the content not so much from other readers. I have read the book as posted more than twice and have edited the names to match throughout the chapters and have been creating a list of the names each is called so I can keep up correcting them on my copy. I downloaded missing chapters and missing content form other sites. and have edited pages to flow correctly for myself. with proper use of pronouns for the characters. so when I ask a question if in Error I am asking the poster did that person edit it before posting the PDF. by not changing the Chapter number on the page as seen through the comments the publisher on this page does indeed make mistakes and even post chapters out of order or completely misses them for a short while this is easily seen by the order of the chapters posted a few are out of order and we know some were or are missing. and some chapters seem to give a sense of missing content which when i reviewed on others sites it can be found. So When I asked my question, I truly was expecting a honest answer not want someone thinks happened.
Well...you asked ”is this an error or what?”. So, if the poster didn't answer, I took the liberty of not letting you without an answer. Sorry for me having this common sense!:sneaky:

”so when I ask a question if in Error I am asking the poster did that person edit it before posting the PDF. by not changing the Chapter number on the page as seen through the comments the publisher on this page does indeed make mistakes and even post chapters out of order or completely misses them for a short while this is easily seen by the order of the chapters posted a few are out of order and we know some were or are missing. and some chapters seem to give a sense of missing content which when i reviewed on others sites it can be found.”

Riiiight! So the OP has to guess what you really want to say with that question, because he should be the Oracle of Delphi or Baba Vanga, no?
Dude, no offense, but it seems you are pretty arrogant without any reason and if it is so, maybe it will be better to stick with the other sites where you have downloaded missing chapters and missing content until now. Yeah, I know, haters gonna hate...
Have a beautiful day!

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Chapters 4938 is done. Please load more. Thank you

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Chapters 4942 is done. Please load more chapters. Thanks

I'm still way behind so I haven't read the last 270 chapters, but I merged them for those who want them like that so, if it's an error somewhere, please don't blame me. ☺️
Thank You! It took me about a month of reading about 100 chapters a day, just to get the daily posting.

Chapters 4946 is done. Please load more chapters oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Biko

Nice work...padwan, you're a quick learner! 😅🥰
I'm gonna wait for more 50 or 100 chapters to my next merge.
I wanted to test out a free PDF merging program, so I just continued where you left off. Getting bored waiting for new chapters to be posted. I think it's best to group the merged chapters, with the storyline or location transition changes. I don't know if you got the Hong Kong or Mexico chapters yet, but those are examples of groupings instead of mid sub-plot cut offs. Those can last at least 100 chapters or more. Just a suggestion.

Hee, This book is very good. Chapters 4954 is done. I am begging to load more and more chapters. Breaking in reading is not good at all. Please load more chapters. Thank you

Chapters 4958 is done. Please this story is getting more and more interesting than before. Please load more chapters. Thank you

Probably right after the writer is done writing these chapters. 🤷‍♂️
You do know this book is not finished yet, don't you?
Obviously it's not finished, it's a web novel. What I mean is how often are new chapters posted or updated to this thread? Before, I thought it was a weekly update (adding of new chapters), then when I got to the latest chapters, it's more like a daily update of about 4 chapters a day. I seemed to have answered my own question since posting my question. Originally I had replied to a question that was posted last year and tried to deleted my post after I realized it was a year old and had been resolved, but I could no, so I just asked the question instead.

I wanted to test out a free PDF merging program, so I just continued where you left off. Getting bored waiting for new chapters to be posted. I think it's best to group the merged chapters, with the storyline or location transition changes. I don't know if you got the Hong Kong or Mexico chapters yet, but those are examples of groupings instead of mid sub-plot cut offs. Those can last at least 100 chapters or more. Just a suggestion.
Neah, I'm still in Aurous Hill with Elaine about to depart to New York. I'm not hurrying to get on the daily post because I know it will be hard AF to wait for new chapters so I'm taking my time to enjoy it slowly.

Chapters 4962 is done. Please load more. Thanks

Neah, I'm still in Aurous Hill with Elaine about to depart to New York. I'm not hurrying to get on the daily post because I know it will be hard AF to wait for new chapters so I'm taking my time to enjoy it slowly.
I notice the original web novel is around 5050 chapters and counting at least in the Indonesian translations. So there is a delay in the English translations postings. The next segment or transition happens around Chapter 4935. If it does transition to a new location, I'm gonna try to merge those chapters, even if it overlaps previous merges.

Last edited: