What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Chapter 5038 is done. Please load for chapters. Thank you

Is it me or do the chapters appear to be shorter and shorter? 🤔

Btw, I caught up with the last one. Let's see which are the most common words used in this novel.
I'll start with the following:
- top-notch
- nodded (nodded like garlic 😂)
- million/ billion
- luxury/ luxurious

Last edited:
Is it me or do the chapters appear to be shorter and shorter? 🤔

Btw, I caught up with the last one. Let's see which are the most common words used in this novel.
I'll start with the following:
- top-notch
- nodded (nodded like garlic 😂)
- million/ billion
- luxury/ luxurious
I like the line, "Forgive me for not being polite (unkind) in the future."
-Abolish and Interrupt is another common word

Last edited:
I've stopped reading this novel and I started Billionaire God of War. I'm planning to return to Charlie&Co. after I'll finish reading that one or after this one is completed.
I strongly recommend Billionaire God of War if you like this book.

I've stopped reading this novel and I started Billionaire God of War. I'm planning to return to Charlie&Co. after I'll finish reading that one or after this one is completed.
I strongly recommend Billionaire God of War if you like this book.

is this complete

is this complete
@mrjeff, oh, my bad! I thought you said Charlie Wade is completed, now I realize you had asked me if Billionaire God of War is completed. I'm deeply sorry for this confusion! :rolleyes:
Yes, accordingly to OP, it seems to be completed but I don't know for sure because I'm only to chapter 208.
Beware that those chapters are 'made' from screenshots tho.

@mrjeff, oh, my bad! I thought you said Charlie Wade is completed, now I realize you had asked me if Billionaire God of War is completed. I'm deeply sorry for this confusion! :rolleyes:
Yes, accordingly to OP, it seems to be completed but I don't know for sure because I'm only to chapter 208.
Beware that those chapters are 'made' from screenshots tho.
ok thanks will update the group on it

just finished chapter 5094, started 3 weeks ago from chapter 1, any idea when the rest of the book will be coming through? ending on a bit of cliff hanger :cry:

just finished chapter 5094, started 3 weeks ago from chapter 1, any idea when the rest of the book will be coming through? ending on a bit of cliff hanger :cry:
I was reading about 400 chapters a week before reaching the mid 4000, and then the Daily postings. It's a Web Novel, still a lot of sub-plots and new problems waiting to be resolved. It will end eventually when the writer gets tired, maybe in a a couple years. For now it's daily postings.

On a side note, anyone notice the small plot hole when Jacob gets into the accident, and somehow the BMW was not replaced or repaired, but driven in later chapters? Also what happen to the Grandfather Feng Shui master and Grandson that were on House Arrest at Shangri La?

Last edited:
On a side note, anyone notice the small plot hole when Jacob gets into the accident, and somehow the BMW was not replaced or repaired, but driven in later chapters? Also what happen to the Grandfather Feng Shui master and Grandson that were on House Arrest at Shangri La?
Actually, as far as I know, the BMW had been replaced with another new one, then the old one was repaired and given to Brother Gou as a present.
About grandfather Feng Shui master (Dan Mai) and his grandson (Mike), I don't remember well besides the fact that Charlie had told that master he will let them go after he will deal with Chengfeng so, more likely, they are long gone back to the US