What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Actually, as far as I know, the BMW had been replaced with another new one, then the old one was repaired and given to Brother Gou as a present.
About grandfather Feng Shui master (Dan Mai) and his grandson (Mike), I don't remember well besides the fact that Charlie had told that master he will let them go after he will deal with Chengfeng so, more likely, they are long gone back to the US
I'll have to re-read that chapter, but I don't recall any mention of Brother Gou. Then again the name changes in the versions of this novel are confusing sometimes. As for the Dan Mai and gradson, after the incident with the Feng Shui assassin an discovering the Lighting stone, Charlie sent them to Shangri La, and no mention afterwards. I though they may pop up when they had the Auction, but never mention again.

Hi do you have merge from 5064 to current chapter
I've merging every 20 chapters, then grouping by location changes. Currently on following the Dead men trail.

Attachments

can you merge them together for me start from 3421-4000 then 4001-5000 so that i can download it fast ? .. please i really appreciate it if you do ..🙏🙏

can you merge them together for me start from 3421-4000 then 4001-5000 so that i can download it fast ? .. please i really appreciate it if you do ..🙏🙏
search the whole thread you will find what you are requesting. @NeoNai created a 1-4400 merged file. The last 600 chapters were posted in the last few pages of this thread.

hi please can you merge 3421-to 4000, 4001-5000 .. please so i can download it fast ? .. i really appreciate it if you do .. thank you

i cant find it can you attach it here .. please
You should've searched within this thread.
Here> https://www.docdroid.net/H2ckVbF/the-charismatic-charlie-wade-1-4400-pdf . It's not perfect, but nobody's perfect. When you notice there's a chapter missing, you can find it on the OP's list.
And here> https://www.docdroid.net/Upjn1IH/chapter-4401-4988-pdf

If you want a merge with name edit, you can find it, thanks to @inthere , here>
From the last one of any of the variants to the chapter 5000 you can merge yourself (if you can't find some merged files on this thread but I doubt you won't be able), and from 5000 to 5102 you can find here> https://forum.3ptechies.com/threads...-free-pdf-download-net-reading.1509/post-9908

Last edited:
As much as i enjoyed reading everything up to date, this reading now as chapters come in a day is going to be an issue for me, is the delay from someone still being busy writing this book or due for someone translating the book?

Hey there good morning, not sure if you're aware but there is no chapter 5092. Chapters 5090 and 5091 are actually both chapter 5090, while chapter 5092 is actually chapter 5091. Just want to say thanks for the uploads as well!

Hey there good morning, not sure if you're aware but there is no chapter 5092. Chapters 5090 and 5091 are actually both chapter 5090, while chapter 5092 is actually chapter 5091. Just want to say thanks for the uploads as well!
Actually, there is chapter 5092 (it's labeled 5091 as you said) but 5091 and 5090 are both labeled 5090 as you also said. 🤪 There are different contents on each of them

Last edited:
As much as i enjoyed reading everything up to date, this reading now as chapters come in a day is going to be an issue for me, is the delay from someone still being busy writing this book or due for someone translating the book?
I'm firmly convinced the problem is due the writing but it is just my opinion

Last edited:
We know. I pointed that out on the last page of this thread.

I have the same issue as well. Even worse when they only write or translate only 2 chapters a day. It's like waiting for another day to watch 30 min soapie on TV. Not good for readers...

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Hello dear Zeal, Is there any way for you to upload more than 2 chapters per day. 2 chapters is about 00:01:30.00 max😥. If you can upload more than 2 chapters per day please upload it bro 😉

Hello dear Zeal, Is there any way for you to upload more than 2 chapters per day. 2 chapters is about 00:01:30.00 max😥. If you can upload more than 2 chapters per day please upload it bro 😉
I bet he can, but if the chapters are not written, what can he do? 🤷‍♂️
:(
Guys, why don't you follow my example and start reading another novel which is finished until @zeal uploads more chapters or even until this one is done?
I tell you, the Billionaire God of War is as awesome as this one. 🥰

Last edited:
I bet he can, but if the chapters are not written, what can he do? 🤷‍♂️
:(
Guys, why don't you follow my example and start reading another novel which is finished until @zeal uploads more chapters or even until this one is done?
I tell you, the Billionaire God of War is as awesome as this one. 🥰
Thanks for your suggestion. You're right though👍. Even more chapters aren't uploaded daily there is nothing he can do about it😥. But guess what that coolest guy on earth called Zeal uploaded four chapters today😍. This is awesome, man. I will start reading what you suggested after I've finished my thesis for master's degree😛.

I will start reading what you suggested after I've finished my thesis for master's degree😛.
Good luck with your thesis! 🤞
No, actually, I'm not superstitious at all but I trust your capabilities and I'm sure you'll pass with great grades. 👊
💪