What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Chapters 4970 is done. Please load more chapters. Thank you

Can we get the 2000's 3000's and 4000's merged? Thank you so much!
@Code Butcher sent you 1-4400, probably merged also by me, and I know it's not perfect. Most likely you will have some missing chapters, but I'm sure you'll be able to find them here or on the other sites. Still, it's more pleasant to have them on the same .pdf.
Here you have the chapters from 4401 to 4988:
https://www.docdroid.net/Upjn1IH/chapter-4401-4988-pdf
Enjoy the book, my friend! ☺️
On this occasion, I must thank OP again for the opportunity to have this book for free!
☺️

View attachment 1055Here's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!
Chapter 4988 is done ooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Please load more chapters ooooooooooooooo

@Code Butcher sent you 1-4400, probably merged also by me, and I know it's not perfect. Most likely you will have some missing chapters, but I'm sure you'll be able to find them here or on the other sites. Still, it's more pleasant to have them on the same .pdf.
Here you have the chapters from 4401 to 4988:
https://www.docdroid.net/Upjn1IH/chapter-4401-4988-pdf
Enjoy the book, my friend! ☺️
On this occasion, I must thank OP again for the opportunity to have this book for free!
☺️
There is a slight problem with 1-4400.pdf. Around chapter 3900 there is a missing chapter and a few other places. Also around 3400 there is an overlap of repeat chapters. Watch out for name changes as well.

There is a slight problem with 1-4400.pdf. Around chapter 3900 there is a missing chapter and a few other places. Also around 3400 there is an overlap of repeat chapters. Watch out for name changes as well.
I know, I saw that when I was reading that part, but the merge was already done with the packs taken from here and I move them on my Kindle, then I deleted them from my pc leaving only the merge one.
Sorry about that!
Now I'm on chapter 4588 and I'm afraid to read more because I don't want scream on this thread "Pleaaaaseeeee more chapters!". I know how a novel withdrawal looks like 😂
😂

I know, I saw that when I was reading that part, but the merge was already done with the packs taken from here and I move them on my Kindle, then I deleted them from my pc leaving only the merge one.
Sorry about that!
Now I'm on chapter 4588 and I'm afraid to read more because I don't want scream on this thread "Pleaaaaseeeee more chapters!". I know how a novel withdrawal looks like 😂
😂
It's not too bad, updates seem to posted every day and I just read them as they are posted. It beats downloading single chapters in groups. I can deal with 4 at a time per day.

Last edited:
Chapters 4992 is done oooo. Please load more chapters at once and stop this 4 chapters per day. Please and please load many chapters for us read at a go. Thanks.

It's not too bad, updates seem to posted every day and I just read them as they are posted. It beats downloading single chapters in groups. I can deal with 4 at a time per day.
I'm aware of that but, as I said, I'm reading them from Kindle and it will be pretty annoying to upload them every day. That's why I'm waiting to get 200 to 500 chapters before I'll make an update on my device.

I'm aware of that but, as I said, I'm reading them from Kindle and it will be pretty annoying to upload them every day. That's why I'm waiting to get 200 to 500 chapters before I'll make an update on my device.
I got to around chapter 3300, when I started to download each chapter. I was downloading About 10 or so chapters and copying to my OneDrive. Then I saw the 1-4400, after that a couple other big merged files to where I am now. I read on my iPad with Acrobat Reader. Now I just read the 4 or so chapter posted daily directly online in Morning and download later when I have time.

Last edited:
Chapters 5002 is done. Load more chapters please

I've merged Chapters 4935-5014 but waiting for this sub-plot to move to the next, before posting it. Since last weekend there have been only two chapters a day then yesterday 4 chapters were posted.

Last edited:
Xmas is coming, I we going to read this same novel till 2024. Load like 50 chapters at once. Chapters 5014 is done. Need more chapters. Thank you