What's new

The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Online Free Download/View On Web

zeal

De Techizard
The Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel Free DownloadHere's the page to read or download the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel PDF Free. The PDF viewer lets you view the Charismatic Charlie Wade Novel chapters or download them to your phone or PC for offline viewing. The novel is a super interesting urban novel about Charlie Wade, who was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually!

Attachments

Hello dear Zeal, Is there any way for you to upload more than 2 chapters per day. 2 chapters is about 00:01:30.00 max😥. If you can upload more than 2 chapters per day please upload it bro 😉
Sometimes we get 4 chapters in one day. :D on the average we get about 10-14 chapters a week.

WUUUT?:eek:
Bro', with that kind of memory I bet you work at the NSA or CIA.😂
Congrats!
I group the plot transitions in my head then I search the posted merged files I had already downloaded. It would be crazy to search through your mega file (1-4400). I probably would have never found it.

Last edited:
Pretty soon I will be adding another person to my block list, Not you though. What I've learned from this Web Novel, is Beggars can't Be choosers when it comes to waiting for updates. Personally I've been grouping 20 chapters at a time. I will be posting another plot segment once this sub plot finishes, since 5055.

I bet he can, but if the chapters are not written, what can he do? 🤷‍♂️
:(
Guys, why don't you follow my example and start reading another novel which is finished until @zeal uploads more chapters or even until this one is done?
I tell you, the Billionaire God of War is as awesome as this one. 🥰
howzit bud, thanks for advise on Billionaire God of War, was great, a bit of a dark turn there at the end but a good read none the less..... anything else you recommend reading? while i wait for my dially updates on Charlie

howzit bud, thanks for advise on Billionaire God of War, was great, a bit of a dark turn there at the end but a good read none the less..... anything else you recommend reading? while i wait for my dially updates on Charlie
I'm glad you liked it and congrats on finishing it!
I don't have any recommendations yet because I haven't finished Billionaire do the full schedule I'm having. Sorry, I'm only at chapter 1343 now. 😟

Last edited:
Do you have link for Billionaire God of War please